Pelican is the cat's ass

That Isis remixes album was actually exclusive to Japan until recently, the US edition was done almost a year afterwards (I think), and some of them are really really good (JK Broadrick - Hym, specifically).

As good (bad/useless ;)) as remixes are , chances are the originals are 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000[...]0 times better.The Angel Tears remix on March into the Sea is class though , sounds like Jesu hehe..

hmmm I missed this...

HYDRAHEAD/TRL BRING US MONO/PELICAN 01.20.2005

Hydrahead and Temporary Residence are joining forces to release a split 12" featuring Mono and Pelican. The limited edition split has a late summer/early fall release on it and will be released on vinyl only. This is apparantly the first in a series of split 12"s to be co-released by Hydrahead and TRL. Although this is the only confirmed split as of yet, there are rumors of a future split between Jesu and Tarantel also.

this only proves I need to read http://www.Indieworkshop.com more frequently.

The more consistent this is the better it will be (a.k.a plz not a 8 min track for each band)

True . They also have quality artworks like no other label except code666 of course :cool:

I really like the Broadrick remix on the EP. SOunds good to me. Is this what Jesu sounds like? If so, I needs me some Jesu.

I am so looking forward to the new Pelican. Maybe instrumental releases will rule 2005, what with Pelican and Scald. :tickled:

Yeah the remix is very similar to Jesu's sound, though I'd say Jesu is much better.

I am also looking forward massively to the new Pelican, and if 'March..' is anything to go by it will easily surpass Autralasia.

Mono and Pelican joining forces...best split EP ever. March Into The Sea is awesome beyond words, I have to question the logic behind including an edit on the full length, but the rest of the album will kick enough ass, so it hardly matters.

Hmm , it will be intersting to know what you think about the next one (out on June 15th).But I won't say anything :D

Dev said:
Hmm , it will be intersting to know what you think about the next one (out on June 15th).But I won't say anything :D

haha, yeah don't ruin it. hopefully they have this hopeless--->hopeful sound going. hey, it's the vibes their music gives me.

They aren't too bad actually. I'm not a huge fan, but it was a fun show. I thought Russian Circles put on a better show though.