People at calgary show post set list here!!

i talked to a friend of a friend that was at the show and he said that the drum tech filled in for lopez. They played 6 songs from damnation (plus more that he didnt say), gave everyone 5 bucks back and did a signing. Akrfeldt apologized and said their next show "would be the heaviest show ever".

good for you I've already seen them twice.. i wouldnt mind seeing them in a kick ass venue though.. graceland and the pound are too fucking small and over crowded. they were fucking awesome shows though.

Plus i feel bad for all the people who haven't seen them before.. :( especially in alberta... so far out of the way... oh well at least you guys have less tax than us wahahah.

Beast In Flames said:
You're definitely stupid. Not sure if the being American has anything to do with it. You'll probably be still stupid if you were from Madagascar.
No, on second thought I don't sympathize, because you got jerky over my question, and you are a bitchy internet nerd. Maybe you can have a dark morbid, perverted, fantasy (see profile) of Opeth coming to your hometown and violating your "satanic" butthole to tide you over til the next time they come back.:wave:

Geek.

Mr. Niel said:
To answer your previous questions, yes, and yes.

However, I guess overlooking the second post is your basis for my stupidity. That doesn't mean you have to be mean.

I sympathize with the situation cause I'd be pretty irritated too, whether I had seen Opeth before or not, but that other Edmonton guy started a dumb thread, and then brought up the fact that I'm American for no reason other than I guess he was trying to be clever or something...

Whatever, shit happens. They'll be back. You know they'll try. I'm sure there will be official word sometime soon on the website.
I have even more respect for them for trying to resolve the matters as much as they could. And he apologised to us a dozen times, also promised to come back and make it up to us.

jinks said:
good for you I've already seen them twice.. i wouldnt mind seeing them in a kick ass venue though.. graceland and the pound are too fucking small and over crowded. they were fucking awesome shows though.

Plus i feel bad for all the people who haven't seen them before.. :( especially in alberta... so far out of the way... oh well at least you guys have less tax than us wahahah.

lol..it's true..we do.

This post edited for all the sensitive tr00 kvlt non-n00bs who know everything and presume the rest of the world does as well.

Like it fucking matters, I've been quoted several times. But I did it just for you! :D