People at calgary show post set list here!!

If MArtin doesn't get better, I hope they just postpone the rest of the tour until he does....or have time to train their drum tech, or whoever, to play the decent songs that they'd promised to play this tour. The Moor, BWP....etc.

I'd rather wait a couple weeks longer than go see those 5 songs and get 5 dollars back.

Hopefully though, Martin is recovering and will be able to get over here soon!

some of you bitch way too much...selfish pricks deserve to be hit by trucks. Big ones, that go fast.

Wow, this is all a damned shame on the one hand, but sounds like it was handled with a fair amount of class on the other. Opeth, I really believe, gives a shit. So, cool that they tried to compensate in so many ways; a little music, a little money, a signing. Mikeal really is a class act.

As to the rest of the tour, we'll see.....can't decide if I'd rather they cancel or do something similar in SF as is posted here. In any event, perhaps Martin is headed over thisaway as we speak. I agree with all who say the most important thing is his recovery, and so would take a cancellation with respectful dissapointment. We'll see.....
Hope it all works out!

You know, most bands would just cancel the show and not even give an indication that they are coming back. What a class act Mikael and the rest of the guys are for attempting to give the fans something nice and also for returning a portion of the the concert fee to everyone. He even promised to come back and give the fans the heaviest show ever and gave the crowd an autograph signing.

What a classy thing to do. They care about their fans. Just when I thought it couldn't go any higher, my respect and admiration for this band just continues to grow.

Any chance I have to see Opeth perform, whether it's 2 songs off Damanation or 20 songs off all the heavier albums I will go just to give them the same support in return for the support they have given me.

Reactions: Squeak
Anti-Everything said:
That setlist is fucking pathetic. I hope its a joke, I don't even want to fucking go now.
who the fuck are you man? DONT GO , OPETH DOESN'T NEED ASSHOLES LIKE YOU.

geeeez they play 5 songs from damnation instead of CANCELLING t he show, and you still bitch about it..

well that's enough. i don't understand why you guys are acting like this.

fine , if you don't want to hear only 5 songs, get your money back and shut the fuck up. and don't expect to see Opeth again with heavy and good sets, because you obviously don't deserve it!

Let me explain, dipshit.
The thread was about a set list, I saw the set list and was disappointed. I later read in the news about what happened, so yeah, that's really honorable what they did.

Eat penis.

GO EDIT YOUR POST THEN, retarded.

and It proves that you are really n00b,and truly don't deserve Opeth, you think Opeth would play that kind of set if they did not have any problems??

@ Anti - Everything.... Atrocity assumed that you would've seen the shitloads of threads about what is going on and that that was the reason you were pissed about the setlist. Even if you didn't see it, you wouldn't go to the gig as an Opeth FAN to see whatever was being played? It's still Opeth. No need in calling each other names, come on guys.

a n00b, ouch.

It's funny imagining all you tr00 metalheads standing around and boasting about all the time you've spent on an internet message board, as if it has any significance.