Opeth at Centennial Hall, London, ON

masaryk_the_mad

Hapless Adventurer
Mar 12, 2008
Sault Ste. Marie, ON, Canada
I know that I'm a LOT belated in starting this thread, but I wanted to post some sort of record for the London, Ontario show at Centennial Hall on September 21. This show was absolutely amazing and well worth the 800 km drive (each way). This was my second time seeing Opeth in London (though last time, I lived there, and it was a 10-minute walk to The Drink). Luckily, my sister-in-law still lives there, so my husband and I had someplace to stay (we even convinced her to come to the show, even though she's not really a metal fan!).

Anyway, I wanted to post a set list from this show so that I won't forget anything and so that other people who were there and forgot might have a record of it. This was inspired by me forgetting some of the songs played at the last London, ON show in 2006 and there not being a set list posted on this forum. So, here it is:

Heir Apparent
The Grand Conjuration
Serenity Painted Death
Hope Leaves
The Lotus Eater
Bleak
The Night and the Silent Water
Deliverance
Demon of the Fall
The Drapery Falls (encore)

If anyone who attended the last London show at The Drink (Cowboys) happens to remember the set list from that show (or just wants to compare concert experiences), could you please reply?