A NEW OPETH DVD IN LONDON..??.....MIKES WORDS...!!!

Amazing! There better be some older songs on the bill. Most notable When, april ethereal, forest of october, apostle in triumph etc...

haha i dont care if its atonement back to back 30 times, who am i kiddin...

I found it.

Setlist (might not be in order):
Ghost of Perdition
When
Under the Weeping Moon
The Night and the Silent Water
Face of Melinda
Windowpane
The Grand Conjuration
Blackwater Park

encore:
Demon of the Fall.

I think it was actually:

When
Ghost of Perdition
Under The Weeping Moon
Bleak
Face of Melinda
The Night & The Silent Water
Windowpane
Blackwater Park

Encore: Demon of the Fall

I don't remember them playing The Grand Conjuration at all.

Details on Roundhouse/London DVD:The films have now been edited by Dash productions in co-operation with the band and the audio has been mixed at location in Fascination street by Jens Bogren and Mikael Åkerfeldt. The DVD will contain the show (filmed in HD) and with 5.1 surround mix. Band interviews, fan interviews (some hilarious moments here!) as well as photo galleries. A release date hasn't been set but it's hopefully set for a possible Autumn 2007 release. More details/title to follow.

w00t!

you know how ya have one of those days where ur reminded how fuckin good this band are...this is one of those days

i cant wait for this dvd. The Night and the Silent Water is gonna be great!

Its a little discouraging that it will take Opeth almost a year to release a dvd. I dont think the new album will be out before 2008 :erk: Oh well Opeth still pwn.

opeth album is out next week
i have it pre-ordered so hopefully i'll get it soon.
mmmmmmmm, anyway, blackwaterpark on the DVD would be excellent as would FOM, TNATSW, pity tracks like to bid you farewell, or advent werent played at the gig, great tracks even better if they were commited to dvd