A NEW OPETH DVD IN LONDON..??.....MIKES WORDS...!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
Oh, the London/UK show will be filmed for a possible DVD so make sure to be there!

Hope all of you are well! Gotta feed the cats now...
Mike

1:54 AM - 24 Comments - 42 Kudos - Add Comment

taken from his myspace blog entry...!!!.........man u lucky london bastards...hahahah..!!!.......PEAC EOUT

it will probably only be songs from BWP to GR, since those are the only ones RR have the rights to. It's just so much simpler to keep it to what you already have. I forsee a full Ghost Reveries set in it's future.

fuck, didn't think of the roadrunner factor.

would be good to see:

bwp - bleak, the funeral portrait, bwp
del - BTPISO
damn - windowpane if any at all
gr - GoP, baying of the hounds, reverie/harlequin, isolation years

I'd hope they were to put more stuff on the dvd too. Hopefully documentary footage of them recording Ghost Reveries, their tour 'diaries' and footage of them playing at festivals etc...Then general interviews with the band, with focus on Per and Axe.

Obviously a different set of live songs as well...

my dream setlist for this event

Baying of the Hounds
Bleak
Patterns in the Ivy 2 (will never happen)
Beneath the Mire
Death Whispered a Lullaby
Isolation Years
Dirge for November
Wreath
Blackwater Park

i hope they use very few songs that were on lamentations. however, since RR has yet to buy Opeth's other albums, it'll be hard not do repeats.

opeth_353 said:
I'd hope they were to put more stuff on the dvd too. Hopefully documentary footage of them recording Ghost Reveries, their tour 'diaries' and footage of them playing at festivals etc...Then general interviews with the band, with focus on Per and Axe.

Obviously a different set of live songs as well...

The re-issue of Ghost Reveries has a documentary on it. So you only have to wait a couple more weeks to see that.