perfect odd ball band for a future PP

I've read several good reviews of the MVP but I've only heard one song, it was excellent so that one will have to go on my extensive list of discs to pick up :)

My favorite stuff from Mike is with Obsession and Loudness, also very good on Yngwie's Magnum Opus CD...

Neal

The MVP albums (there are 3 of them) are a bit eclectic. The material varies widely within the scope of Hard Rock and Metal, so you don't quite get that cohesive album feeling. The material is good, however, and, if you're a fan of Mike's voice, then you won't be disappointed...

Rock on!

I have to go back to the UDO. Aside from the complete wishful thinking of Wolf and Peter joining in to make an Accept reunion, UDO has a huge catalog full of some pretty cool shit and the band has been performing Accept favorites sinced their inception.

UDO would absolutely tear the place apart.

Bryant

Bryant said:
I have to go back to the UDO. Aside from the complete wishful thinking of Wolf and Peter joining in to make an Accept reunion, UDO has a huge catalog full of some pretty cool shit and the band has been performing Accept favorites sinced their inception.

UDO would absolutely tear the place apart.

Bryant

I think it would be far more likely that BW&BK 6 Pack Weekend Fest promoters would be interested in either UDO or an Accept reunion. BW&BK is more into the nostalgic acts like Doro, Metal Church, Shok Paris, Flotsom and Jetsom etc.

Prog Power is more genre specific, and UDO, or Accept don't seem to fit the kind of band you usually find at this fest.

Just my take.

Britt

"beyond The Embrace" Would Be A Good Odd Ball For Prog Power. After Seeing "into Eternity", What A Crushing Set That Was. Bte Have 3 Guitar Players, Sick Sound........