Perfect record

Obviously this is very much a matter of taste but (imho) Ramms+ein have never disappointed me. They are the only band where I can honestly say I would listen to any of their albums from start to finish without having the urge to skip a song.

Although they may not have "4 full length albums" ... they at least have 3:

Summoning
Arghoslent
The Chasm
Watain
Manilla Road
Deathspell Omega
Sadus
Urgehal

Not perfection, but transcends others.

Obtest's two albums are excellent. Their third should be released on Ledo Takas this year. I love this band.

I may have forgoten therio nand Ulver...and I second Anata, although I think they only released three albums.

Black Sabbath (They have done NO wrong, I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks)
Immolation (All masterpieces)
Judas Priest (if you can ignore a few stinkers off of Turbo and Ram it Down)
Possessed
Immortal
Emperor
Opeth
Bathory
Therion
Led Zeppelin
Incantation
I'd like to say The Doors as well but those two post Morrison albums sort of screw that all up.

Agalloch
Death
Immortal
Led Zeppelin
Opeth
Saviour Machine (personally, I think they have no disappointing or less-than-great albums whatsoever, but they're not metal)

As for Blut Aus Nord... maybe I'm just not into minimalism all that much, but to be honest, I hated "The Work Which Transforms God". Song after song of needless repetition and headache-inducing, hysterical dissonance? Ugh.

Well, nothing's perfect, but there's a record which is so close to it. This is Alternative 4 by Anathema. Their other albums are great,each one of them has it's own way to make me like it, but A4 is magic. The music is quite simple, but when I listen to it, I feel that it has all it needs. It's speaking! It's alive!

The only certains i'd wager are;

Summoning
Gorguts
Windir
Burzum

I would have put forward Immolation if it wasn't for Harnessing Ruin, which I find pretty damn boring...especially in comparison to Unholy Cult.

I'd also mention Blood Red Throne and Cult of Luna, but they're only on three releases right now...

Summoning for sure. I also think Dark Throne is close. Immolation is close to perfect. Enslaved. Neurosis. Nevermore. Opeth. D666.

I second Isis, Grief, TITD and Electric Wizard.

Also,

Eyehategod
Cavity
Speedealer
Boris
-16-

Hm Sunn brings up a good point...

The only Sunn I think is average is White1, probably. Otherwise they're pretty great.