Person Above You.

^ Got some damn good grades!!!

< now lives in a lovely house one street away from where she used to live and is LOVING this weather

^v<>ABC Start was the any level cheat for the first Sonic the Hedgehog

^ should ship a massive load of those to our little country NAOW so Dennis and myself can enjoy them (regje can have a few too unless it's bad for the baby). And maybe ingrid wants one too :p (hope I'm not forgetting anyone)

*puts on cute face*pleeeeeaaaasee? ^^

btw, have you guys also noted this forum is dominated by people from the UK and NL? :rofl:

^must realise that his little plan would be rather expensive for me and therefore I have to decline :)
Plus it's now raining here so I'm not in the mood for ice cream.

Also, that's because the UK is amazing. I personally haven't been to the Netherlands but it's definitely on my 'to do' list, so I shall also say that it is amazing! And we win!

^ Aye, should know I've only been to London 2x and to Devonshire (and thus rode the whole southern parts of your isle to get there) and I've also been to lands end or however you call that western part and I have to say, I quite like the British Isles ^^.

^Needs to come up north, I mean the south can be lovely, but you need to at least visit York and see all the viking sites (York comes from Jorvik, ie viking). They have a huge viking festival every year, massive actors parade, mock battles, workshops, historical tours, it's so much fun. We all dress up like vikings and run around :D