Person on the forum LEAST deservant of bannage

Deron doesn'a give a shit about these forums because he gets no revenue from them.

Juden.

Nothing could be absolutely further from the truth (and I'm actually surprised you don't know me enough by now to say something like that). Matter of fact out of all the forums on this site this is the one I have to baby sit the most (and probably post on most) because I see it in a way as representing UM.com for the overall Metal fan. That's why I may be more protective of the way you guys treat it sometimes because in a way this will be the start point for wandering visitors.

sssssshhhhhhh

I couldn't care less who you are, banned or not previously. If you want to use this site and treat it with normal respect you're welcome to.

You all seem to think I get off on enforcing rules and banning people for the joy of it. That's my least fav part of running the site by a friggin' mile. Hell, GoD would be welcome back if he could treat the site (and others) with an inkling of respect. I hate banning folks, but sometimes they ask for it (in many cases more than once) so they leave me no choice.

You need to install a moderator for the main forum. VVVVV doesn't come around often and doesn't want to moderate anymore.

And I don't know how you expect me to "know" you when you don't converse with me and then you question and override my moderating actions, notably not mentioning the fact that you never gave me any guidelines by which I should be moderating.

FYI - I see V5 hasn't been around. The only reason some of the trolling happened etc. of the last few weeks is I have been tending my Dad who was in the hospital for a couple weeks, and now on home care. That mixed with me putting my house on the market (what a pain in the ass...) and now having 2 kiddos here at home for the Summer (who are laughing at the barf emoticon as I type this).

Reps were shit. It's far better to form your opinion of someone based on what you've actually observed of them, than to have your opinion conditioned by some 'scarlet letter' system that follows people around everywhere they go.