Peter Gill

Rising

New Metal Member
Aug 16, 2003
Italy
Visit site
Hey

I was just wondering if anyone here knew if the Peter Gill who played with Saxon on four albums in the early eighties was also the same Peter Gill who played with Frankie Goes To Hollywood (remember "relax! don't do it! when you wanna come!"..?).

Thanks

I know that he also played for the god father of glitter rock Gary Glitter

Rising said:
Hey

I was just wondering if anyone here knew if the Peter Gill who played with Saxon on four albums in the early eighties was also the same Peter Gill who played with Frankie Goes To Hollywood (remember "relax! don't do it! when you wanna come!"..?).

Thanks

Useless piece of trivia but did anyone know that Pete Gill is gay? just read Lemmys autobiography and he outed him, dont know if theres any truth in it, knowing Lem it could all be a clever play on words or something else altogether.

Peter Gill in FGTH is definitely NOT the same Pete Gill who played in Glitter Band/Saxon/Motorhead. I don't know whether he (PG from Saxon) has "come out of the closet" or not. As far as I know, he has never admitted to being gay. It wouldn't bother me if he was, anyway. He was still a great drummer. However, it wouldn't surprise me if the PG from FGTH was gay, since they were known to be a gay band...

Pete Gill has just been interviewed for "Heavy Metal Thunder" the movie. He said yes/no/yes/no but has now apparently done an interview, be interesting to see what he has to say.