Peter should post

T-Rat said:
sorry, mendez is the sexiest opeth member... :)

and he's still unmarried, (i hope) ;-)

Hmmm, I recall you saying that about Lopez.

When he returns (yes, I like to think positive), will he gain you back??

:tickled:

Led Opeth said:
petes too busy grooming his sideburns to post on the forums lol
haha, yeah his sideburns are awesome lol...
he probably hasnt posted because he cant see the actual forums BECAUSE of his sideburns:Spin:
lindgrensideburns.jpg

lmao- remind you of somehting blimey?
sry, photo size is fucked up fo some reason,
hes saying: "Mike, Help! I can't see!"

N-MAYH said:
haha, yeah his sideburns are awesome lol...
he probably hasnt posted because he cant see the actual forums BECAUSE of his sideburns:Spin:
lindgrensideburns.jpg

lmao- remind you of somehting blimey?
LMFAO

Blackhorse_Experience said:
I asked Peter last night why he doesn't post on the forum and he said he's been thinking about it. So C'MON Pete... stop on by.

:waits for someone to make a fake name and claim to be Peter:

We'll need some Akerfeldt confirmation on this of course...

well, after some years this forum exists, still he has to think about posting here? :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk:

I think anyone that's "In" Opeth Would be appreciated on the Boards, Even Axe or Gene Hoglan( perhaps you forget his impact on Death metal) who played for a few shows would be appreciated because it should be about a shared pleasure in music that most are to stupid to pay attention to. It's not just righting its Composing and not just some freaking radio friendly horseshit, IMO

lets mix Green Day or Blink 182, or Mabye Nas or Kayne west to Ballet and see if anyone shows up even if there being paid...

So Anyone in Opeth who Takes the Time to read or Post Thanks VERY much for your time between Exhausting shows!!

Mirrored Ghost said:
Hmmm, I recall you saying that about Lopez.

When he returns (yes, I like to think positive), will he gain you back??

:tickled:

heehee

i'm fickle, i guess... but i don't do flaky guys...

'nuff said...

and i love martin's smile, and he's very sweet and polite :Spin:

and you just can't find a cooler headbanger anywhere... not to mention he's a bass-god!