Peter's Equipment?

SlaughteredSoul

New Metal Member
Mar 22, 2005
Hi guys,
I have been wondering what equipment did Peter use in their live album? Or what do they use now? It says "SansAmps" on the website, but i didn't understand the model, i guess they are not using a gt-2?! Thanks...

on "destroys wacken" i know peter used an Ibanez 7 string. He has used MANY different guitars-Gibson explorer, Les paul Studio, jackson Rhodes V, and some ESP's now.

I know his guitar (I guess it was a 12 string one, did i see it wrong?) ,but i want to know about his amp/preamp etc...

paINflames said:
Yeah, at "Destroys Wacken" he clearly uses a 12-string. Sorry, can't say anything apart from that.

I hope to god your not talking about the show that was taped. maybe he used an accoustic 12 string on some parts that werent filmed or some crazy shit.

But there is no goddamned way that the guitar he is playing is a 12 string. Its an Ibanez Universe 7 string.

I think your mistaking his extra picks for tuners.

badbrad said:
I hope to god your not talking about the show that was taped. maybe he used an accoustic 12 string on some parts that werent filmed or some crazy shit.

But there is no goddamned way that the guitar he is playing is a 12 string. Its an Ibanez Universe 7 string.

I think your mistaking his extra picks for tuners.

exactly-those are picks on the bottom side of the headstock, not tuning pegs.

Definitely a 7 string, though it says on the site that he uses Gibson...???

I am also curious what kind of Sansamp he uses, I can't find any good pics or info...

can anyone clarify this???

i wish i knew the model of sans amp he uses.

Ive seen peter playing gibson, esp, jackson, and bc rich, along with his ibanez universe.

im sure he plays other shit too

While looking at their set up in concert I saw this preamp, i was not sure if they were using it, but based on the sound samples for this thing I can guess they were for their main distortion, at least for that period of time. But I saw a Mesa Boogie dual rec as well as a Peavey 5150 in one of their videos that was recorded in a studio, so who knows really.

psa_image.jpg