Equipment?

The stuff I use right now is the following

Maverick, BC Rich and Schecter guitars
For live & rehearsal I use a combination of Digitech GeNetX2 and a Samson poweramp with a 4X12" cab. For homerecording I use the Digitech + a TC Electronics Triple C and a Lexicon MPX100.
For studio use I normally borrow stuff. For "Alive Again" we used a Marshall JCM900 head with a 4X12" cab. Sounds great!!
My BC have EMG pickups, The Maverick and the Schecter have the original pick ups. I use 012 strings and the Dunlop picks (quite thick purple ones) I also have a Boss stagetuner and a rally crappy wireless system that I tend to leave at home!!

D

Originally posted by Dan Swanö
The stuff I use right now is the following

Maverick, BC Rich and Schecter guitars
For live & rehearsal I use a combination of Digitech GeNetX2 and a Samson poweramp with a 4X12" cab. For homerecording I use the Digitech + a TC Electronics Triple C and a Lexicon MPX100.
For studio use I normally borrow stuff. For "Alive Again" we used a Marshall JCM900 head with a 4X12" cab. Sounds great!!
My BC have EMG pickups, The Maverick and the Schecter have the original pick ups. I use 012 strings and the Dunlop picks (quite thick purple ones) I also have a Boss stagetuner and a rally crappy wireless system that I tend to leave at home!!

D

Simple set up, awesome!... :worship: Dan Swano

It's an american made ST3 that I have had since the Infernal recordings. A black stratmodel with reversed head and Floyd alike tremolo...kinda works....

hehe I use those too! Dunlop purple 2mm! I use 3mm if I need a pick for bass, but for guitar I NEED those 2mm. Everyone thinks I'm nuts for using such thick picks, but I need'em! I can't lead without'em...also, the thicker picks have a less obvious noise on the strings, which is nice...