petition for more tabs

great_kthulu

Greater Evil
Apr 27, 2009
Any other guitarists here want some tabs for some of the newer novembers doom stuff? I really want tabs for dark world burden, the novela resivior and of corse, empathies greed. If anyone wants to suply them or campaing with me for them, lets do it!

Once we're not so busy with other stuff going on, we'll see if we can get you some of that tab.

"Dark World Burden" is a pretty easy one overall, most of that can probably be figured out by ear really.

sorry jasonic, I suck at spelling, and I am not so good at figuering stuff out by ear eather. I really want to learn the solo in the novella resivior, its one of my all time favoites, just enhances the feeling of the song so much. Great job with that on larry!

I think you do some of the greatest emotional soling in metal. Im really looking forward to hearing more of it on the new album

Thanks alot, that means a lot to me.

I have a couple of solos on the new cd, as per usual I kept them to a minimum because a.) I don't think I'm all that great at 'em, and b.) most of the time when writing these songs I don't really "feel" having a solo in them. I know lead guitar has gotten to be pretty popular again lately (which is awesome) but I just don't really like gratuitous soloing. When we write a song I will usually know instinctively whether or not a solo is really needed there.

Obviously I can't really give away too much yet but there's a solo in "When Desperation Fills The Void" on the upcoming cd, that I feel came out really good. It's one of those "emotional" solos like you mentioned and I think it's one of the better ones I've done, so I look forward to you guys hearing it and hopefully you'll like it.

Thanks alot, that means a lot to me.

I have a couple of solos on the new cd, as per usual I kept them to a minimum because a.) I don't think I'm all that great at 'em, and b.) most of the time when writing these songs I don't really "feel" having a solo in them. I know lead guitar has gotten to be pretty popular again lately (which is awesome) but I just don't really like gratuitous soloing. When we write a song I will usually know instinctively whether or not a solo is really needed there.

Obviously I can't really give away too much yet but there's a solo in "When Desperation Fills The Void" on the upcoming cd, that I feel came out really good. It's one of those "emotional" solos like you mentioned and I think it's one of the better ones I've done, so I look forward to you guys hearing it and hopefully you'll like it.

well I am looking forward to hearing it, and as a song writer myself I know what you mean about a song needing a solo or not. The only song of yours I see needing a solo that doesnt have one is autum reflections.