petition for more tabs

plus I will always love autum reflections since it was the first novembers doom song I ever heard

Hah wasn't long ago that I too was begging for some tabs. Although it is more gratifying to get it by ear, i'm a perfectionist and like to play it exactly how the band plays it. That solo in novella is something I have wanted to know about for awhile as well. A long time ago I figured out In the absence of grace, and if I re-figure it out I can post that

Really though i would just like autumn reflection or dead leaf echo more than anything :). Oooooor collapse of the fallen throe, all seem like fun ones to play and I can't hear the verses well enough in throe to figure it out, it all blends, but it sounds like an octave chord moving up the neck.

Would anyone be interested in live video tabs for songs using a program like Skype? It would be something where Larry and I would both log in, or even have times where it's just one of us showing you how to play the songs. It would be a live one on one private lesson type of thing. This way you can ask questions and get them answered in real time.

Well, I'd be itnerested in Skype but it might cut into my drunk chick on webcam time. Could you at least wiggle your hips a bit, Viot?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANA LEARN THE "WHEN DESPERATION FILL THE VOID" SOLO!!!! WHY MUST I SUCK SO MUCH AT LEARNING BY EAR!!!!!!

What you need is something that slows down the song but doesn't change the pitch. My BR-8 has that. It's kind of nice when you can't remember what the hell you're sposed to be playing.