Phantom Blue Reunion Show - May 26th 2009

Me, Sara, Skott and Paul enjoying Meldrum's set. :kickass:
Whisky.jpg

What a night it was. Thank you to everybody who was there to help Michelle's son and family out! It was definitely sad to have to have something so tragic happen to reunite so many wonderful people, friends and acquaintences from the past and present, but it happened and the love in the place was just amazing. Rest In Peace, Michelle.

Here's a pic of the Maidens and Phantom Blue chicks taken just before the Maidens hit the stage, minus Sara who was already on stage tending to her gear. Please forgive, Sara!! :cry: Huge thanks to all the girls for all the effort that went into this event.

Damn! Gigi looks the same! What's uop with Tina's hair? She looked better blonde. I ordered a Michelle memorial t0shirt through the Meldrum band website. I so wish I was there but as you know circumstances intervened!:cry:

I enjoyed reading your review of the show. Yes, I was certainly bummed over having to miss it. I wish I could have been there to lend my support to such a worthy cause, as well as pay tribute to the phenomenal Michelle. Plus, I would have really enjoyed seeing the other musicians perform, not to mention Phantom Blue! But I'm glad the event was such a success.

Was there too. A very nive night, not only remembering Michell but also seeing a lot of friends back.

Nice to see Linda, Mark, Gigi, unknowns to me like The Maidens gals...