Phantom Blue

I just recently looked at this site and was completely blown away!! You girls rock!!! :headbang: I've downloaded some of the clips and they are fantastic. I love My Turn, Jojo's Solo, Cookie and Turnaround. I've ordered the video - what is the tracklisting for it and how long is it? I can't wait till I get some more money and I can buy some of the albums.

DENA!!!!! How the &*@# are you??? How's the band!?!?!? Good to hear from you, you shredder!!!! :wave:

How about we hit Vegas on the way out to Arizona?? :D Dear God....we need to get a bus and travel across this beautiful country!!!!!!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
How about we hit Vegas on the way out to Arizona?? :D Dear God....we need to get a bus and travel across this beautiful country!!!!!!
That sounds good...but if you hit Ft Lauderdale/Miami Florida after AZ then it will be awesome!

:D

Doodoobubbachuck said:
DENA!!!!! How the &*@# are you??? How's the band!?!?!? Good to hear from you, you shredder!!!! :wave:

Been busy.Quit Promisqes to do my own thing.Music was goin nowhere had to find myself.Got a Death band I front called Ligature and a Progressive thrash band called Resurrection.Can't wait to se you gals again and have a beer.I'm engaged now.Marrying a drummer:DMy drummer.Then i Don't have to search anymore for good drummers since your takin:D :Spin:

Metallicat180 said:
I just recently looked at this site and was completely blown away!! You girls rock!!! :headbang: I've downloaded some of the clips and they are fantastic. I love My Turn, Jojo's Solo, Cookie and Turnaround. I've ordered the video - what is the tracklisting for it and how long is it? I can't wait till I get some more money and I can buy some of the albums.
I just got turned on to "Built to Perform"" It is awesome. This girl band rocks big time!!! :cool: