PHHHP CD Problem....

Noble Viking

Aka Herman Li
May 16, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
So yeah, I've ordered every album that Ron's put out from his website and there's been no problem. I take such great care of every single one of my CDs (especially ones like Ron's that I love); I always put them back in the case when I'm done with them. I've had the Phhhp cd for a while and when I put the CD in my car CD player one day, it started to skip and make this clicking sound. I then looked at the bottom of the cd and it looked like it was slightly deteriorating (like it had spots developing on it). It looked almost like how a burned cd looks when the information from the bottom starts to peel. I haven't listen to the cd since because of that "Clicking" sound. Did anyone else have that problem because I've never had this happen to any cd I've ever owned.... sorry, 'bout the wall of text.

What's your address? Send me an email (ronjarz@satx.rr.com), and I'll get another copy out to you. That condition is officially known as "CD rot", which sounds pretty nasty!

That same thing happened to my copy of Pain Of Salvation's "Remedy Lane". It covered over half the disc.

Ron