Phoenix roll call???

Mapex

Tyrant Drummer
Hey, who else is going to checkout the Maidens in Phoenix?
My wife and I, who play in another Iron Maiden tribute(Tyrant-also Judas Priest) in Edmonton/Alberta/Canada, finally, are getting a chance to see a show!:worship:
It would be cool to meet some fellow IM's board members. I hope they are playing a full set?!?
Cheers, Jeff

Well Phoenix is out of my reach; although, I will go again when they swing through up here next time. But what’s weird, is I’ve talked to guys who play and record do band things, and they seemed kinda’ freaked out by the fact that girls are playing it, and I’m like ya that’s right, why not, I guess they think it’s for dudes, but that’s just not right, still aint easy.

I’ve talked to guys who play and record do band things, and they seemed kinda’ freaked out by the fact that girls are playing it, and I’m like ya that’s right, why not, I guess they think it’s for dudes, but that’s just not right, still aint easy.

Must be a guitarist thang. :p I have gotten nothing but positive reactions from bass players. I have many serious players who all were interested and once hearing the Maidens or seeing some clips I shot, had nothing but props for them. :headbang:

Jim

spideyjg said:
Must be a guitarist thang. :p I have gotten nothing but positive reactions from bass players. I have many serious players who all were interested and once hearing the Maidens or seeing some clips I shot, had nothing but props for them. :headbang:

Jim

Yea it's a guitar thing, it's only one dude anyway, I think he's kinda' manly man or something, but I look at it like Pat Benatar, or Heart you know I was a big fan of those bands.

RoboCaster said:
Well Phoenix is out of my reach; although, I will go again when they swing through up here next time. But what’s weird, is I’ve talked to guys who play and record do band things, and they seemed kinda’ freaked out by the fact that girls are playing it, and I’m like ya that’s right, why not, I guess they think it’s for dudes, but that’s just not right, still aint easy.

I love letting guys like that see/hear the Maidens and watching their reactions!! :D

Auralast is playing @ big fish pub Friday night... I'll be there pimpin. Not sure about the rest of the in-between time, but I'll get out when I can... I'll also give the Auralast guys (and gal) flyers to spread out, so that should help.

The stage is outside, but it's on a patio-thing between 2 buildings. It's a lot bigger stage than the last 2 you played on I believe! I "roadied" for a couple of bands that play there once in a while and it's a decent sized area... the stage will be good for ya! Plenty of room for you to Mosh!! :headbang: :headbang:

You can hunt some rattle snakes and then skin 'em and make a cool hat... I will do it next time I cross over to snake country. Oh and watch out for scorpions over there.

BichMaker said:
The stage is outside, but it's on a patio-thing between 2 buildings. It's a lot bigger stage than the last 2 you played on I believe! I "roadied" for a couple of bands that play there once in a while and it's a decent sized area... the stage will be good for ya! Plenty of room for you to Mosh!! :headbang: :headbang:

So plenty of room for the triple guitar attack??? :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Metallicat180 said:
So plenty of room for the triple guitar attack??? :headbang::headbang::headbang:

It’s got to be much bigger then that sardine box in San Diego. I thought the stage in Port Orchard was small, but that one in San Diego looked like it had just enough room hold the guitar, it looked like that in the pictures anyway.

The venue is fine and will be packed. It's just down the street from the ballpark where the Diamondbacks play - used to be Bank One Ballpark - forgot the new name, and across the street from the arena where the Suns play (America West Arena?). My friends in TNT, which, by the way, is the absolute best AC/DC tribute, are also playing and will make sure that the sound system and lighting are up to the required standards for the show. The "backstage" area is a huge room downstairs, with pool tables, television, etc. Should be a fun show for ya!

TNT is GREAT! They REALLY deliver the sound and vibe like no other AC/DC tribute I've ever heard! Can't wait to see all y'all BB'ers in AZ!!!! Thanks to ALL the street teamers who are on board! Looking forward to meeting you all!
Cheers!

This is what I just got from Cooperstown's calender...

Alice Cooperstown's 8-year

Anniversary Party.

The iron Maidens 11pm,

TNT 930pm Whisper Alley 845pm,

Kraised730pm,

& CEDE 600pm

- Doors open at 5pm $10.advanced tickets at Independent Events