Santa Fe Swap Meet Pix

raveballs

Ex-Mullet Head
Feb 4, 2004
near LA
www.raveballs.com
a great, very unique set today under the searing hot sun. this is only the first set list. it was surreal watching RJ (aka eddie) onstage SINGING iron maiden songs! haha don't really have time to write a proper review, but just wanted to post some pix up.

BEER! :kickass:

THE IRON MAIDENS AND FRIENDS

Santa Fe Springs Swap Meet

featuring members of:

The Iron Maidens
Just Like Priest (Judas Priest Tribute)
Damage Inc (Metallica Tribute)
Domination 101 (Pantera Tribute)
The Little Dolls and Diary Of A Madwoman (Ozzy Tribute)
Highway To Hell (AC/DC Tribute)

\m/ Embrace The Metal \m/
3 sets of The Iron Maidens playing their favorite Maiden, Priest, Pantera, Metallica, Ozzy, and AC/DC songs with their fellow tribute band friends. Don't miss this rare one off session!!

P8230001.jpg

P8230004.jpg

P8230016.jpg

P8230017.jpg

P8230018.jpg

P8230020.jpg

P8230022.jpg

P8230026.jpg

P8230023.jpg

The crossed out songs on the setlist were performed. It was briefly thought they'd be moved to the 2nd set, but then they were restored to the 1st set. Video of the crossed out songs can be seen at www.myspace.com/jeffmilne2 then click the videos button. And it's on youtube at

Thanks for letting me play! I hope it's not the last time, but I hope the next time is under better circumstances, such as at my 100th show. hint, hint

Last edited by a moderator:
i was sitting on the bleachers waiting for my lady when you were on, jeff. i couldn't see your side of the stage. glad i got to see you perform on the video at least. :headbang:

i kept waiting for just like priest to sing "take hold of the flame." haha

BEER! :kickass:

Yes, that is a brace on Linda's neck:
Maidens8-23-08_009.jpg

Deb and Wanda:
Maidens8-23-08_037.jpg

Sara close up:
Maidens8-23-08_056.jpg

Sara and Jeff playing The Ides of March:
Maidens8-23-08_070.jpg

Domination 101's Dimebag & Chris from Damage Inc:
Maidens8-23-08_162.jpg

Sara with Franc from Just Like Priest for Number of the Beast:
Maidens8-23-08_195.jpg

The rest of my Santa Fe gig photos.

For Jenna:

Set list #1: (as seen above in thread starters post)

Transylvania
The Evil That Men Do
Flight of Icarus
The Ides of March
Wrathchild
Cowboys from Hell
Cemetery Gates
Walk
The Trooper
Number of the Beast

Set list #2:

Die With Your Boots On
Wasted Years
Children of the Damned
Crazy Train
I Don't Know
Mr Crowley
Seek and Destroy
Enter Sandman
Orion
Can I Play With Madness
Run to the Hills

Set list #3:

Living After Midnight
You've Got Another Thing Comin'
Breaking the Law
Aces High
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Killers
Highway to Hell
You Shook Me All Night Long
2 Minutes to Midnight
Wickerman
Fear of the Dark
Losfer Words

Looked like everybody involved had fun. Hope to see another show like that in the future.

And thanks for the hospitality, mmadam! We had a great time! :kickass:

WOW! That was alot of fun!:kickass::headbang: It was like a big party! Did anyone else notice that everyone was smiling?!:)
Darlene and Pucky, it was great to meet and hang out with you! Thanks for doing the paypal thing for me, Darlene! Look out for more donations, Jenna!:kickass: Too bad no Red Shirt or Brian Maiden sightings for me. Maybe next time around!
How cool was it to see Halford singing Maiden!!:kickass::headbang: That was alot of fun!! Jeff, you did great as well! Deb, you were wonderful and really rock!:headbang::kickass:
Maleni you rule!!!:worship: It was great seeing you again and the Jello was the best!:kickass::headbang: A perfect day to end my time at home! Don't suppose you could send some to Afghanistan! lol!
Linda, Wanda, and Sara it was great to see you all still having fun!!:worship: I think that is a good sign for all us Maidens fans!!
Great time!!!!:headbang:

What a fun day!!! HUGE THANKS to everybody who attended and all the fellow tribute band bandmembers who helped make this event such a great experience! We have had nothing but positive feedback and many requests to do an event like this again soon. THANK you all for the support and the great times!! Cheers and up the bloody METAL!!!! :headbang:

Very, very sorry I couldn't make it to the show, John. I had already been committed to doing something else.......Would have been cool to hang with ya! Let's hope there is a next time. I dig all the tribute bands that were there. And they played "Livin' After Midnight"! That's awesome. Who was in the lineup playin' the Priest songs?

the support of all the bands to make this happen was amazing! to celebrate how fun a metal show can be with all your friends melted my metal heart and i had a great time jammin on all the songs i grew up with. thats what it's all about in the end huh - enjoying the music and sharing with friends. when everyone came onstage during walk was the coolest - kinda like we are the world hahah.
thanks everyone for a splendid day - cheers!