Phoenix tickets onsale and change of venue

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
the tickets for anthrax's may 28 gig in arizona is now onsale at zia's record store in tempe. it was 22 dollars. this is good as there isn't a ticketmaster screw you charge.

the ticket still says like the New times does like pollstar does that it is at the cajun house but the guy at zia's told me it has been moved to nita's hideaway in tempe so I recommend keeping your ear out on the radio and reading the new times for any updates.

As mentioned before, charlie told me that it would be most likely Death angel opening up.

Thank you, I'll be getting mine payday just so I can go. I don't care where they play, I just wanna go!

it is about the same in attendance/

Nita's is at corner of southern and the 101 freeway. If one was coming south on 101, they would get off at broadway, stay on price(which is the road besides the freeway) and go one more mile south. As soon as you cross Southern, it will be right to the right. It used to be a country bar/steakhouse.

As mentioned before, Zia's cd store in Tempe by the campus has tickets onsale for 22 dollars.

Thanks for the di-rections! I've never been there so this helps greatly! Hey, any word on the merch prices?

Phx metalheads MOTIVE are opening for DA & 'Thrax at the nita's gig:cool:
headbob.gif