Photo book?

GOT IT !! Bundle 3 and signed !! Copy 0220 ! Ordered the 8th, shipped the 12th and received the 16th. Just got home at the apartment n picked it up.
Book is fcking gr8 ! Package wrapped with red n black Hate Crew tape, gotta cut a Hate Crew piece out and save lol. Shame theres no pics from Copenhagen though.
Its a must have for CoB fans !1

:kickass::headbang::kickass:

^ got mine too yesterday, no. 0038. Yeah, the Hate Crew tape was pretty funny, don't wanna know what the postman thought about it :lol:
The book is really interesting, an actual tour diary in pictures and showing all kinds of moods one probably has during a long time on the road, great stuff. And it's larger than I expected :O definitely worth the money (anyway since Lauri's in there :p)

^ My guess is the one that came with the Holiday at Lake Bodom CD.

Got my photobook today, but it came right as I was running out the door to go to work, so I haven't had a chance to really look at it. #305 of the signed copies, can't wait to check out the rest of it tonight!

Today my book arrived :) signed no. 299 :)! It`s great! Really, really good pictures! Totally worth the money.

Ordered the 8th... still no tracking number. I'm gonna kill someone :yell: :yell:
I wouldn't be upset if HC replied my e-mails... *sigh*

but well, awesome you people got your photobooks!

EDIT:

Ohohoho, I just received it :) #209

I thought all of these autographed books would have been gone fast. I was sad I couldn't order when they first came out, but my boyfriend ordered me one earlier this month and it came last week. I forgot the number but its close to 530. I ended up coming out in the San Francisco page, that surprised me a bit, but we do go see them everytime they come around.