Photo competition

All this politics/countries talk in one of the other threads here gave me an idea: I'd like to see pictures of our CD taken at a cool place in the country you live in. Example: See a hand holding the CD with Big Ben or the Eiffel tower behind it. I guess everyone's got a digital camera these days and I assume everyone (ehm...) here got our CD.

The best ones will get something very cool from Spiral Architect in the snail mail! You DON'T want to miss this one!

- Asgeir

you know... that is a really good idea... people will get to see sights from around the world alongside the "A Sceptic's Universe" CD. kind of like the CD is the world tour guide :tickled:
But the thing is: we can't upload pictures directly from our computers to a post on the threads in the Spiral Architect forum... or can we?? cause i wasn't able to do that... and if we can, then please tell me... and tell me how to do so :)

nicosanchez said:
Just open an account in photobucket or some other site like that one and post the link. That should be enough.
oh ok... thanx... never heard of the site though (photobucket).... but wouldn't it be better if we post the pictures directly into the thread alongside every post we make... it would be neater, don't you think?

Dark Lord said:
oh ok... thanx... never heard of the site though (photobucket).... but wouldn't it be better if we post the pictures directly into the thread alongside every post we make... it would be neater, don't you think?

Probably (I just found a little button in the toolbar to inser an image). Anyway, if we load all the images in the thread, it will take a year to load the page (assuming that a lot of people will post their pictures), so probably linking is more slow-connection friendly. Another reason could be that if someone inserts a really big image it will mess up all the page's format, but let's asgeir be the one who set the rules (deadline, linking or not, nudity in the pictures:loco:)

nicosanchez said:
I have my camera and my cd ready, since it's summer here, probably you will get a few beach pictures (maybe cute femeninas holding the cd?)

lol the use of props eh? :p

Me and my girlfriend have got a few good ideas in the pipework :)

nicosanchez said:
Hey! Girlfriends shouldn't be allowed! Only female strangers that can be tricked into posing with the cd in their most beautiful parts......

yeah, nico has a point... using your girlfriend is easy... using your guts.... & nuts :loco: to induce complete female strangers into taking pictures with good old "ASU" ... then whatever happens next :D ... that's where the beauty lies :cool: ...and you better tell us what happens next if any does !!! (LOL)

nicosanchez said:
Hey! Girlfriends shouldn't be allowed! Only female strangers that can be tricked into posing with the cd in their most beautiful parts......

I disagree, if they are big SA fans and post on this board they should be allowed :p