Photo shots from The Dark Knight Rises

superherohype.com says that DC will start filming another Batman Re-Boot just as soon as filmining on this movie wraps

superherohype.com says that DC will start filming another Batman Re-Boot just as soon as filmining on this movie wraps

Why? I thiunk they should wait another ten years before cramming another one in...what is with all the fucking superhero shit these days? good god there's like fifty of them in theaters right now. You'd think people would get tired of blue energy explosions and yellow tights. Marvel has gone batty I say. Ad now it looks like DC has also. It's like an obsession with getting every one of their comic heroes into his/her own trilogy/crossover blockbuster over the top film. But it's all the same story with a different dude. That said, I do enjoy the Nolan/Bale Batman films.

No. Have you ever seen a movie in IMAX? It's great.

Is there a way to check if the movie was in IMAX?

A week ago I watched Captain America at the Arclight Cinema in Hollywood. A few days before that I watched HP part 7.2 in Las Vegas and I remember that the videoquality of the Arclight Cinema was much sharper than normal.
Price for a ticket at Arclight was 18 bucks and only 8 bucks in Las Vegas.:loco:

A week ago I watched Captain America at the Arclight Cinema in Hollywood. A few days before that I watched HP part 7.2 in Las Vegas and I remember that the videoquality of the Arclight Cinema was much sharper than normal.
Price for a ticket at Arclight was 18 bucks and only 8 bucks in Las Vegas.:loco:

IMAX theaters are huge. I mean HUGE. You have the worst headache and you throw flames from your eyes after the movie finishes. You feel dizzy all the day and regret the day you have been born. At least my experience was like that. Never ever again. :loco:

Why? I thiunk they should wait another ten years before cramming another one in...what is with all the fucking superhero shit these days? good god there's like fifty of them in theaters right now. You'd think people would get tired of blue energy explosions and yellow tights. Marvel has gone batty I say. Ad now it looks like DC has also. It's like an obsession with getting every one of their comic heroes into his/her own trilogy/crossover blockbuster over the top film. But it's all the same story with a different dude. That said, I do enjoy the Nolan/Bale Batman films.

when Disney bought Marvel, part of their agreement was that they are actually trying to eventually get every single Marvel Superhero/Supervillian onto the big screen, although i will admit, Marvel's doing a little fast, DC however, never had any such ambitions, because so many of DCs characters are ones that they know will look like crap on the big screen (Aquaman, the Wonder Twins, most of the Flash's "Rogues gallery" the Black Vulcan) DC is just trying to do one a year, and DC had no intention of doing a Justice League Movie untill they discovered that Marvel was doing an Avengers Movie (Justice League Movie is now currently set to hit theaters exactly 1 year after Avengers movie BTW) also DC has announced GL 2, Flash Movie, and tentatively a WonderWoman movie, (superherohype thinks Bradley Cooper will be Flash, if anyone cares) DC is doing it slow enough, i think, but i agree with you that Marvel's pumping them out too freaking fast

An IMAX screen is the size of a football field, and there are only about 3-4 IMAX cameras in the entire world. They broke one of them while shooting TDK.

An IMAX screen is the size of a football field, and there are only about 3-4 IMAX cameras in the entire world. They broke one of them while shooting TDK.

so
after reading this about the screen being so freaking huge
and the other post about feeling like crap afterwards
i've decided that i'm not going to see this in IMAX

when Disney bought Marvel, part of their agreement was that they are actually trying to eventually get every single Marvel Superhero/Supervillian onto the big screen, although i will admit, Marvel's doing a little fast, DC however, never had any such ambitions, because so many of DCs characters are ones that they know will look like crap on the big screen (Aquaman, the Wonder Twins, most of the Flash's "Rogues gallery" the Black Vulcan) DC is just trying to do one a year, and DC had no intention of doing a Justice League Movie untill they discovered that Marvel was doing an Avengers Movie (Justice League Movie is now currently set to hit theaters exactly 1 year after Avengers movie BTW) also DC has announced GL 2, Flash Movie, and tentatively a WonderWoman movie, (superherohype thinks Bradley Cooper will be Flash, if anyone cares) DC is doing it slow enough, i think, but i agree with you that Marvel's pumping them out too freaking fast

sorry if this post sounds weird, it's 6:45 AM in my time Zone and i've been awake all night babysitting a drunk woman