The Dark Knight Rises (don't post spoilers)

There isn't a single one of you lying bastards that would kick AH out of your bed and you know it ;)

Haha. Well i always get kind of annoyed when an actor/actress is said to be so freaking beutiful when they are a 6-7 out of 10 at most. Take that ugly Twilight chick, shes landing all kind of big movies now and she is ugly and she sucks at acting haha. And don't get me going on that Pattison guy :D

Haha. Well i always get kind of annoyed when an actor/actress is said to be so freaking beutiful when they are a 6-7 out of 10 at most. Take that ugly Twilight chick, shes landing all kind of big movies now and she is ugly and she sucks at acting haha. And don't get me going on that Pattison guy :D

Pattinson is beautiful :dopey:

Spoiler.jpg

Emma Stone on the other hand. :cool: Couldn't care less about her acting and still wanna watch her movies.

WTF ANNE HATAWAY IS IN IT.
Just watched the trailer and that ugly bitch is there what the hell
Not gonna watch that piece of shit fuck the world

yeah
i said "what the fucking hell?!?!" really loud when i found out hathaway had been casted as catwoman
i think hathaway could have done a decent non-catwoman character in a batman movie, but for hathaway to do catwoman was just bad casting, it almost looked like an SNL parody of catwoman

So the movie finally premiered today here in Greece and I want to see it. Before I share my opinion I just want to say a big FUCK YOU to whoever is responsible for releasing the movie a whole month later than (most of) the rest of the world.

Anyway, about the movie, even though I had really high expectations the movie still managed to satisfy me 100%. I think it was on the same level as TDK. Yes, there was no Joker, but the whole movie felt more epic so it kinda balanced it out. I agree, though, with most of you that it's a little hard to understand Bane, fortunately it had greek subtitles (which I usually try to avoid reading) and it helped ;). One other thing that kinda bothers me is the lack of blood in order to get a pg-13 rating. I mean batman and bane beat the living shit out of each other and there's not one drop of blood. The same with joker's interrogation in TDK. There are some other stuff I could nitpick about the movie but in the end I was able to get past them because it was fucking awesome.

I totally understand that some people would like it more and some less....but if you went and saw the movie and left disappointed or didn't enjoy it at all, then I honestly don't understand why you bother going to see movies at all in the first place.

I already saw it also. The movie it´s not bad but not great either. The bane character is very weak, no solid background to develop him. Man and that end? Really? it´s the brilliant end that everybody talks about? The end sucks really hard IMO.

One of the best movies I've ever seen. Sure, there are some flaws, but the movie itself as a whole was amazing enough for me to not care. I walked out of the theater reborn, AMAZING FLICK. The one thing I hate about most movies are endings, jesus, that ending had me jizzing my pants. Fucking amazing.

The "WHERE IS THE TRIGGER PART" had to have been a joke related to the Interrogation Scene spoof on youtube, there's no way that wasn't a joke. I could see all of my friends smirking during that part, haha.