Photo thread

Dutch = language of the Netherlands (Niederländisch in German), German = Deutsch ;)

Anyway, this is me (2nd from left) on the Melloboat with Stefan86 & girlfriend, when I still had long hair:
l_fd8007b2727566198ccc9d39e02631d1.jpg

You met all mighty Stefan :lol: cool man...and come on...i was close :p

Yeah it is the sequel to FEAR, Which was a pretty decent game. Pretty cool how He got the blood splats from your art. I did that once for a photoshop project. Used a lot of real life sources to get the effect I wanted.

Yeah, he did all the blood sprays in the game, I did all the puddles (which is what I originally did the reference for). It's pretty much necessary, because a lot of our reference is often just google image search, but there really isn't any reference for good blood splats there.

So! You have to create your own. :D

-D

Finally found some dirt on myself here.

Several are done on a cell-phone so quality is similar to darkthrone production...

When my hair was still very short (after a drunken head shaving a few weeks prior)
4.jpg

There's a fucking CAT!
BelacCosmo.jpg

A slightly more normal pic:
SSPX0054.jpg

Post-Recording drunken monopoly... Don't mind the high on fire cd, there is a certain awesome Napalm Death CD under it.
SSPX0019.jpg

These were taken just moments ago, by my (yet again) drunken ass, post-recording again. My hair is getting back to the proper length. (note:that recording might end up on these forums shortly, the growls are pretty fuckin' brutal)
SSPX0002.jpg

-The End

So so so drunk. lmao. I honestly don't remember any of this shit. But getting drunk and making retarded faces is just something worth doing according to me in such inebriated states (or so it seems).
Speaking of which, time to change my display pic to something a tad less drunken.