Faces To Names

Eagle

Raging Heathen!
Sep 10, 2002
Northern Shores Of The Humber
Visit site
After reading Odin's Power Quest rule thread and remembering the old faceparty website I thought it might be an idea if we all put a photo up so we can put faces to our names. Anyway I'll start it off.

If anyone is offended then please let me know I'll do my best to get it removed.

as you can all now tell I am My Avatar

Attachments

• glyn eagle.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 17
Hey Eagle. I cant get in to see the pics. It says I dont have permission to access this page. What's up with that, dude? And I think it would be a great idea to have some kind of PQ fans pics page. That would be cool as shit dude. Later Daze, BNC

"After reading Odin's Power Quest rule thread and remembering the old faceparty website..."

5 mins on this forum and I'm already influencing you???? Bloody hell! Show me to the govt. forum - some laws need a changing :D

While I'm here may I post the address of a Petition about the new licencing laws concerning England and Wales? Basically pubs will have to pay a grand up front for an entertainment licence! If the pub has no licence then they can get sued - even if its just one person singong. 'performing' also refers to folk nights and, perhaps, people being merry and having a good old singalong - we've all been there, usually to Bohemian Rhapsody or Black Wind Fire and Steel in my case...). This could destroy folk nights and bring about the closure of a lot of small pubs...with good beer....
please go to and sign:
http://www.musiclovers.ukart.com
(sorry for SPAMMING but I feel this is a just cause)
for metal, beer and folk music!

or to put it more correctly (sorry, again, for the SPAM):

We, the undersigned, are concerned that the Licensing Bill proposals to make the performance of live music licensable in pubs and clubs, in places where alcohol is served, in churches, synagogues, mosques and other places of worship, in schools and colleges, in community centres and village and parish halls, and in private homes and gardens where private parties and weddings may be held will have an enormously detrimental effect on musicians and live music performances; fears that the raising of money for charities by musicians will be seriously compromised; consider it will seriously impinge on the folk community including folk music and traditional folk activities such as morris dancing, wassailing, etc; believe that the penalties for breaking the law of a six month jail sentence or a £20,000 fine are far too draconian; consider it grossly unfair and inconsistent that live music will not be licensable in Scotland but will be in England and Wales; regret that the Government has decided to replace the anomalous two in a bar rule with a none in a bar rule which will catch all live music performances; believe that the requirement for the provision of entertainment facilities to become licensable which will ensnare music shops, music and dance studios and teachers, represents a totally unacceptable regulatory intrusion into mainstream activities; and call on the Government to amend the relevant parts of bill in order to remove the iniquities faced by musicians and the music industry as a whole.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! :eek: I'll definately need to check into this soonish. Oooooh, why do politicians seem to do their best to piss us off? :mad: I wish I had made a list of all the stupid things I'd read so I could make a list and use it to start the revolution :) an article about a planned curb on "booze cruises" stuck on me wall is the best I got so far :(

Anyway, photos. Good to see 'em! I do have a photo I could share, hang on...

SBR_ME.jpg

Or alternatively use http://www.total-metal.co.uk/SBR_ME.jpg

Me and Martin Walkyier at Screab Bloody Roar (Chuck Shuldiner teibute / benefit gig )jan 2002

You will have to excuse the photo. I was well pissed when that was taken.

Stay Metal

Andy