Member introduction thread

Power Quest pasta! There's an idea! :lol: Not quite so sure about the Irish car bomb, but thanks for the welcome!! :Spin:

Is Nickstervarius really your little sis, Steve? Regardless, welcome to the forum!

Ohh this is a sweet idea. Okay..

My name is Nikki, 21 years of age and I come from Bedfordshire. I'm currently working part-time at The Co-operative, at the end of May I would've been working there for three years. I am also a Music Photographer, work for a online webzine called Rockfreaks - my next show is tomorrow for Symphony X and Power Quest! Very excited about that.

I love Metal - The music and lifestyle. I'm proud to be part of this lifestyle as it has definitely made me become the person I am today, plus it made me feel comfortable and more confident about myself. May listen to a lot of Power, Symphonic, Folk and Progressive Metal, but my number one band that have got me through life are Bullet for my Valentine. Judgement is welcome, because I couldn't care less anymore ;)

I first heard of Power Quest through someone I was in a relationship with, this was back in 2006. Power Metal was beginning to grow on me that year but having listened to Power Quest, I knew this was what I loved. I thank the song 'Lost Without You' for PQ growing on me. I had the pleasure of meeting the PQ guys at Hammerfest in 2009 (I was very, VERY nervous) but as soon as I got talking to Steve, I knew I had nothing to be nervous about. Recently met the new, current line-up and I still love the band more than anything - absolutely brilliant guys, and so talented.

I think I've rambled on a bit too much now, so there you go. That's me! :D

I am also a Music Photographer, work for a online webzine called Rockfreaks - my next show is tomorrow for Symphony X and Power Quest! Very excited about that.

Woah so jealous! That right there is a dream job. Am I right in thinking it's the best seat in the house for awesome bands you get to see for FREE?!

May listen to a lot of Power, Symphonic, Folk and Progressive Metal, but my number one band that have got me through life are Bullet for my Valentine.

:guh:

Woah so jealous! That right there is a dream job. Am I right in thinking it's the best seat in the house for awesome bands you get to see for FREE?!

That is correct, yes! It is a very exciting opportunity. Absolutely love it.

Originally Posted by Nickstervarius
May listen to a lot of Power, Symphonic, Folk and Progressive Metal, but my number one band that have got me through life are Bullet for my Valentine.

:guh:

Yes, okay. Hahaha.