Photography

Went to a local themepark on Sunday with my son. He's been staying with me for the last week and a bit.

They were raising money for a birds fo prey sanctuary and we had the opportunity to have this picture taken with a little Owl called Gizmo!

AnthAlex.jpg

Here are some pics of a theme park here in the Philippines called Enchanted Kingdom. The whole theme park is roughly 41 acres (17 hectares), so you could literally fit it inside Universal Studios. Enjoy!

enchanted01.jpg

enchanted03.jpg

enchanted04.jpg

enchanted06.jpg

enchanted07.jpg

enchanted08.jpg

enchanted10.jpg

Here are some old pics I took years ago while I was having my Mustang serviced. These were taken at Galpin Motors in North Hills, CA and at their specialty shop Galpin Motor Sports - home of MTV's Pimp My Ride.

galpin01.jpg

galpin02.jpg

galpin11.jpg

galpin13.jpg

These two Shelby GT500 Mustangs were among the first batch made in 2006. Because of their low serial numbers, they were fetching ridiculously high prices. The white one went for $88,000 while the red one went for $100,000 (as compared to the normal sticker price of $42,000). :OMG:

galpin17.jpg

galpin18.jpg

galpin21.jpg

Panoz Esperante - a hand-built sports car using lots of carbon fiber parts and the engine of the older (2000-2004) Mustang SVT Cobra. There's a good reason why you don't see many of these on the road: they start at around $80,000.

galpin22.jpg

galpin23.jpg

This Ford GT was custom-painted by the dealer with a special livery made to resemble the racing form of its '60s predecessor. If I remember, this one went for around $270,000.

galpin34.jpg

An old Mustang Shelby GT350 customized with 17" rims from the 2005 model. Didn't get to see what else was modified, though.

Went to S.F. this weekend to see Steven Wright @ The Warfield on Friday night. On Saturday afternoon, me and my buddy went to the Golden Gate Bridge and I rollerbladed across it back and forth:

SanFran11-21-09_017.jpg

SanFran11-21-09_007.jpg

SanFran11-21-09_014.jpg

Some workers on top of the bridge

SanFran11-21-09_019.jpg

A statue on the north side of the bridge

Went to S.F. this weekend to see Steven Wright @ The Warfield on Friday night. On Saturday afternoon, me and my buddy went to the Golden Gate Bridge and I rollerbladed across it back and forth:

SanFran11-21-09_017.jpg

SanFran11-21-09_007.jpg

SanFran11-21-09_014.jpg

Some workers on top of the bridge

SanFran11-21-09_019.jpg

A statue on the north side of the bridge

Very cool!A couple of nice lighthouses there!One at each end of the bridge!

Here are some old pics I took years ago while I was having my Mustang serviced. These were taken at Galpin Motors in North Hills, CA and at their specialty shop Galpin Motor Sports - home of MTV's Pimp My Ride.

galpin01.jpg

galpin02.jpg

galpin11.jpg

galpin13.jpg

These two Shelby GT500 Mustangs were among the first batch made in 2006. Because of their low serial numbers, they were fetching ridiculously high prices. The white one went for $88,000 while the red one went for $100,000 (as compared to the normal sticker price of $42,000). :OMG:

galpin17.jpg

galpin18.jpg

galpin21.jpg

Panoz Esperante - a hand-built sports car using lots of carbon fiber parts and the engine of the older (2000-2004) Mustang SVT Cobra. There's a good reason why you don't see many of these on the road: they start at around $80,000.

galpin22.jpg

galpin23.jpg

This Ford GT was custom-painted by the dealer with a special livery made to resemble the racing form of its '60s predecessor. If I remember, this one went for around $270,000.

galpin34.jpg

An old Mustang Shelby GT350 customized with 17" rims from the 2005 model. Didn't get to see what else was modified, though.

Is it just me or do the new Mustangs lack the charm of the old classic ones?
Dont get me wrong I do like the newer ones, but they dont seem to be as unique as the classics, 64-73 are the years for me.

Is it just me or do the new Mustangs lack the charm of the old classic ones?
Dont get me wrong I do like the newer ones, but they dont seem to be as unique as the classics, 64-73 are the years for me.

The newer ones aren't as bad as those that came before them. The Mustang II (1974-1978) was a disgrace to the Mustang's name, mainly due to it sharing parts with the craptacular Ford Pinto. Third (1979-1993) and Fourth-generation (1994-2004) Mustangs were superior, but simply lacked the soul and character that made a Mustang, well, a Mustang.

I may sound ridiculous on this quote, but the current Mustang is like The Iron Maidens - a solid tribute to the classic. :headbang: