Photos from San Francisco gig with Kreator now up!

Squeak

Photo Mistress
I just now posted the photos of Imagika opening for Kreator/Vader in SF at the Pound. That was a great great lineup and glad you guys got to be on it! I know for sure a lot of new fans were made, but I wish the club would've let a lot more people in before you had to start. Was a great amount of energy and the crowd seemed to really get into the set, even without knowing the music. Follow the link in my signature to see the pics. Great time was had by me, as always! CHAOS TO MURDER, DAMMIT! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!

Squeak said:
I just now posted the photos of Imagika opening for Kreator/Vader in SF at the Pound. That was a great great lineup and glad you guys got to be on it! I know for sure a lot of new fans were made, but I wish the club would've let a lot more people in before you had to start. Was a great amount of energy and the crowd seemed to really get into the set, even without knowing the music. Follow the link in my signature to see the pics. Great time was had by me, as always! CHAOS TO MURDER, DAMMIT! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!

Once again those are some killer pics! Thanks again Squeak, you rock! :headbang: