Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

Yeah sure brother Burak it will be great!!! I promisse that you will have them by night cause i have to rescan them for a better resolution result ok?
We miss you very much to brother!!! Everlasting is our love to you and Turkey!!!

These are my newest pics..One of them was taken at Rock the nations with Yatziv and my friend Serenay,and the other one at school..Thank you so much Orphaned Angel for helping me to put them on the forum :worship:
photo.jpg
yatziv.jpg

forgot to say somethin..!I've got nothing to do with Rock'n coke festival,that thing around my neck was just an old friend of mine's and I use it to hang my phone..
(It's a festival including groups like 50cent,pink etc... :puke: really bad huh!..yuk! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Heavy Metal Forever! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey wait a second.. :OMG:
now I remember you Avi..
YOu gave me the address for the forum..We were at the entrance of venue talking to Yatziv and Matti and you came by..
Oh damn how I couldn't recognize you from your photo at first..
I'm sorry.. :oops: :oops:

Holy Webland said:
Hey Slash,

I'm totally agree with Cem. You are so cute, so beautiful... Thank you for the pictures. Regarding Rock'n Coke, I hate it :)

...with Love
Thank you... :D :D
I'm all red in the face heheheh :oops: You all are so nice..Thank you again...
Love u :worship:

Skybreak - I don't know if thats you or not, but if it is, where'd you get that Dark Tranquillity t-shirt???
I've been searching for one for ages! :headbang:

Frosties said:
Skybreak - I don't know if thats you or not, but if it is, where'd you get that Dark Tranquillity t-shirt???

me too...
fortunately i found one in turkey, Damage Done t-shirt, like the one this dude is wearing in the pic..
anyway, you can oreder one from the Internet, its not a problem.

Frosties said:
that is me. :) it is new but quite easily found here in turkey.