Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

ME NOW .....

hpim1303oo6.jpg
:headbang:

Picture328.jpg

Picture301-1.jpg

That's me.

Sadly, the only "effects" I own, are a Machinae Supremacy T-shirt and a hoodie. Does anyone know where I can find Orphaned land clothing? (If I find some on their official website two minutes after posting this, I'll feel embarrassed.)

...jan said:
Picture328.jpg

Picture301-1.jpg

That's me.

Sadly, the only "effects" I own, are a Machinae Supremacy T-shirt and a hoodie. Does anyone know where I can find Orphaned land clothing? (If I find some on their official website two minutes after posting this, I'll feel embarrassed.)
you should feel embarrassed
Israelisk Judisk progresiv dødmetal!:headbang:

Jan- ıf you are lookıng to buy Orphaned stuff there ıs a lınk ın the offıcıal pages www.orphaned-land.com - clıck on the pıcture wıth the pendant on the left
The added bonus ıs that the stuff you buy wıll be send to you by the band themselves!!!!

If you have any troubles or questıons about the webshop you can always contact me.

Also check out the fanclub pages ( check my sıgnature)

Yossi hiiiiiiiiii ;-)
how are you????
I'm very happy for you and Maria
I hope a amazing life for you !!!!

Ah ah ah ah ;-)
For the pics are I am
and I don't have nothing to hide !!!!
I'm always true .....

paradoxile said:
you should feel embarrassed
Israelisk Judisk progresiv dødmetal!:headbang:

Ingenting galt med jødisk progressiv døds/doommetal. Finner kraftig inspirasjon i den arabiske stilen til Orphaned Land. (Spiller gitar selv.)

Edit:

What the flame? The band posts here as well? That's cool, as not many bands do that. It's important to stay in touch with the fans, in my opinion. My respect for Orphaned Land just got upped a huge notch (and you're already faaar up there).

:)

I don't know if he actually speeks Norwegian. I think he was just making a kind of joke on Fenriz's (well, Darkthrone's) Norsk Arisk Black Metal label on the original copies of Transylvanian Hunger.