Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

Actually its the same name :D

Witold "Vitek" Kiełtyka. The drummer of 'Decapitated' [a technical death metal band from your country], who tragically died at a young age a little while ago.

Ah, yes...
Now I've got it, I know Decapitated, but from my country I listen rather to other bands so I didn't know the names of members ;)
Anyway, very sad... :(

Scorpy, I have a picture of me in Budapest, at the "exact" location as you. :D

Well that's me with Kobi! One day before OL played, during Rotting Christ gig in April 2007.

and this is me alone.

Cheers!

yep Ilan Camille and Guillaume are in the middle and Urigreen still exists!
We'll work again on the biggest metal event in France : the Hellfest !! it'll blast :)

NIce pics "liveinflames"

cheers

:D:D LOL Why don't you put it here?

Nice pic with Kobi! ^^

Cheers!
Ania

Hehe ok, there you go. Only the zooming is different, and since I dont have sun glasses, my face looks funny :p
We should change the topic name to "photos of you in budapest on that bridge"
:D
I think I also have a pic with Uri Zelcha somewhere but not sure where.

Me on the left, with breakfast in front of me:) (at Brutal Assault Festival 2007)
l_325655f5c60e05380574412bdf6a47be.jpg

lol...man...what a breakfast!!! Do you ever eat really???:kickass:

It happens, when I´m not at a festival :kickass:

Actually, at Brutal Assault they had two very awful things, that I survived on (apart from the beer which was great!). They had this terrible bread (with this thing they put in cheese that you can taste for days afterwards - don´t know the english word) with fat, raw onions and pepper (yikes!), and a sort of deep fried pan cake with dressing, ketchup and cheese (you´d feel your cholestorol numbers rise with each bite!).

It happens, when I´m not at a festival :kickass:

Actually, at Brutal Assault they had two very awful things, that I survived on (apart from the beer which was great!). They had this terrible bread (with this thing they put in cheese that you can taste for days afterwards - don´t know the english word) with fat, raw onions and pepper (yikes!), and a sort of deep fried pan cake with dressing, ketchup and cheese (you´d feel your cholestorol numbers rise with each bite!).

What? It sounds disgusting man...:puke:In your case i would have a dozen cold ones more then!:D:kickass: