Photos Of You And Photos Of Orphaned Land

Ok, tell me now if you can see it:

now.jpg

thanks physicist!
And welcome aboard siriusian!
When you post a reply on any of the threads, dont do it on the Quick Reply field. go to "post reply" and there you'll have a menu that have this option to load a picture out of a link.

Folklore said:
thanks physicist!
And welcome aboard siriusian!
When you post a reply on any of the threads, dont do it on the Quick Reply field. go to "post reply" and there you'll have a menu that have this option to load a picture out of a link.

OK but it says "You may not post attachments" in the posting rules. I can not fix it.

Hey to everyone...
Since I'm writing here for the first time, I'd like to present myself by posting a pic, but I don't really know how it works...
Does a pic have to be on an internet page, or can I also take it from my pc?
Sorry *confused* :)

SmaviL said:
Hey to everyone...
Since I'm writing here for the first time, I'd like to present myself by posting a pic, but I don't really know how it works...
Does a pic have to be on an internet page, or can I also take it from my pc?
Sorry *confused* :)

wow! OL have a fan even in the beautiful land of Luxembourg!

welcome aboard :wave:

Thanx!

OK, then it'll not be possible... well, never mind! ;-)

Yes, Luxembourg is a beautiful (although very small) country, even if I was not born here... I'm fan of OL through my Bf, who is Italian :)

Hi everybody. I'm Greg with Helen standing on the balcony with background the beautiful Greek island of "Thasos" on our vacation. Cheers all !!! Nice to be here :)

filos.jpg