Photos, photos, photos....more photos from JAXX

Will Bozarth said:
yep, and you see a distorted me singing loudly with my arm raised in the air
Ha, I do the arm & hand thing too... rocked it the whole show, pretty much, case in point why this picture owns all sorts of ass.
EDIT: You can see my hair (just barely) flying in that picture, right behind your hand next to the boardie with the Dreaming Neon Black shirt (I've got the same one... \m/)

DanSMN said:
Ha, I do the arm & hand thing too... rocked it the whole show, pretty much, case in point why this picture owns all sorts of ass.
EDIT: You can see my hair (just barely) flying in that picture, right behind your hand next to the boardie with the Dreaming Neon Black shirt (I've got the same one... \m/)

Dan you have to post a photo of yourself so i can figure out who the hell you are. You must be in some of those shots i got of chris from on the stage??

050706_nevermore_0379.jpg

050706_nevermore_0391.jpg

050706_nevermore_0400.jpg

Steph: As funny as it may seem, I'm not really in any of the shots you took. You can sort of see me here:
050706_nevermore_0211.jpg

I'm in the left corner with the orange wrist band, two people to the right of the board member with the Dreaming Neon Black shirt. You were standing directly in front of me and by the speakers toward the middle and end, case in point for your angle cutting me off a bit, but it's all good. Here's a random picture of me from last Friday in Buffalo with Jonas Ekdahl (drummer) of Evergrey:
n64402425_30076894_7299.jpg

That guy is more metal than a lead pipe. I was going to ask him to sign a bottle of Pert Plus too, ha. Did that with Eicca from Apocalyptica up in Toronto... he got the joke at least. Most metal guys get crap for taking care of their hair (I'm on the receiving end of a lot of these), so it's just something kind of funny / random.

There was this big buff guy standing next to me all night that look EXACTLY like Jeff Loomis. It was frighteningly similar, and amusing when several people walked up to him to ask for autographs :lol:

En Vind Av Sorg said:
There was this big buff guy standing next to me all night that look EXACTLY like Jeff Loomis. It was frighteningly similar, and amusing when several people walked up to him to ask for autographs :lol:

Will and I both agree heartily that that kid was an asshole.

Dead_Lioness said:
its the entire package who is metal as fuck... not just the blonde highlights........ :Smug:

:lol:

You know their drummer actually did seem extremely metal to me. Like, looking at the album insert you go "who's the pretty boy?" but he seemed pretty badass.

you remember the dickhead dude I was telling you about? That's the one that ellis just mentioned - and apparently Will had a run in with him too.