Photos, photos, photos....more photos from JAXX

noodlesatf said:
050706_nevermore_0128.jpg

Warrel: "I'm holding the soap for Will to wash his tongue with."
Will: "I'm holding out my hand, give it to me!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FretsAflame said:
you remember the dickhead dude I was telling you about? That's the one that ellis just mentioned - and apparently Will had a run in with him too.

Yeah... this guy kept saying he'd let me up front when Evergrey was over... and he seemed like a really fuckin cool guy. Once Evergrey ended, he said "one second" and he pulled his friend up front

Anyone know that skinny kid with the watch to the right of DanSMN in the above pic? My old band ATF played a gig with his band a few years back, and we both recognized each other during Division's set. Unfortunately, I never had a chance to talk to him, because I wouldn't have been able to get to where he was at.

ct_thrash said:
great pics! looks like it was a hella time from all the pics in all the threads :headbang:

and i must have that green tank top:eek:

We should go to Tulsa just for teh merch!

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I was afraid Chris was going to crush my hand when I shook it, with those lumberjack arms of his.

muscles.jpg

Ahahaha. Chris is gonna hate me more. But he looked cooler with a shrunken head.

Original jag panzer photo of them goofin' off:

jag_panger_0253.jpg

You know, he has very good musculature but for some reason I actually expected him to be a lot bigger. Vertically at least :lol: not raggin on him but he looks MASSIVE in those pics :lol:

FretsAflame said:
You know, he has very good musculature but for some reason I actually expected him to be a lot bigger. Vertically at least :lol: not raggin on him but he looks MASSIVE in those pics :lol:

Well the tank shots were a couple of years ago.

Speaking of MASSIVE, did anyone besides me notice how MASSIVELY HOT MetalSteph is???

The last page and a half has cracked me the fuck up... well played, all, especially that picture of Broderick. That was a smooth zoom, Steph, on the picture with Lioness, Tempest and me. Oh, and for the record, Jonas Ekdhal is what Raymond Herrera would be if he actually had hands to match his feet. Case in point for the lead pipe, but, yes, him and Alexi are definitely cut out to be half of a metal boy band... they're very pretty, lol.
One other thing: Chris really does look like Hammett from the back in the one picture.