Photos, Sydney, November 3rd, 2006 w/Skinless, Terrorust, Ruins and MSI.

Pyro

The guy from the internet
Dec 9, 2005
Sydney, Australia
www.pyromusic.net
These are picture from Festival Of The Dead, the first of Nevermore's two Sydney shows. All of the photos can be found here: http://pyromusic.net/index.php?p=gigs_review&id=71

Below are a few samples.

NEVERMORE:
Nevermore_Festival_Of_The_Dead_Sydney_November_03_2006_001_www_PyroMusic_net.jpg

Nevermore_Festival_Of_The_Dead_Sydney_November_03_2006_002_www_PyroMusic_net.jpg

Nevermore_Festival_Of_The_Dead_Sydney_November_03_2006_003_www_PyroMusic_net.jpg

Nevermore_Festival_Of_The_Dead_Sydney_November_03_2006_028_www_PyroMusic_net.jpg

Nevermore_Festival_Of_The_Dead_Sydney_November_03_2006_007_www_PyroMusic_net.jpg

Nevermore_Festival_Of_The_Dead_Sydney_November_03_2006_015_www_PyroMusic_net.jpg

Nevermore_Festival_Of_The_Dead_Sydney_November_03_2006_012_www_PyroMusic_net.jpg

Nevermore_Festival_Of_The_Dead_Sydney_November_03_2006_009_www_PyroMusic_net.jpg

Nevermore_Festival_Of_The_Dead_Sydney_November_03_2006_010_www_PyroMusic_net.jpg

Nevermore_Festival_Of_The_Dead_Sydney_November_03_2006_030_www_PyroMusic_net.jpg

Nevermore_Festival_Of_The_Dead_Sydney_November_03_2006_033_www_PyroMusic_net.jpg

How was Terrorust? I always loved Damaged, especially Matt Skitz' drumming.

Cool photos :)

Terrorust were excellent. Their second guitarist quit less than a day before the gig, but they sounded tight, put on a great show and were very impressive. They played 'Nails' for a bit of fun too.

Thanks for the pic, Pyro.

Good to see you again too, at M4TB.
Hope you recovered from both nights (Nevermore & M4TB) alright, 'cause you were a little worse for wear when we dropped you off in Marrickville. :p

Cheers again, mate.

PS.
Strange to see Chalky drumming for MSI when he was such a top frontman for Psycroptic.
Oh, well.

Thanks for the pic, Pyro.

Good to see you again too, at M4TB.
Hope you recovered from both nights (Nevermore & M4TB) alright, 'cause you were a little worse for wear when we dropped you off in Marrickville. :p

Cheers again, mate.

PS.
Strange to see Chalky drumming for MSI when he was such a top frontman for Psycroptic.
Oh, well.

I'm recovered alright. Considering how much alcohol I consumed over the weekend I came up great. Haha.

Chalky has just joined Mephistopheles on vocals and he's playing I think guitar in Goreverk and doing some stuff in Ice Eater... etc so it's all happening. I look forward to seeing the Mepho Aussie tour..

its damn fine...it used to be a shithole with shithole nosiy crusty type bands....
work on campus there as well!!
seems they were happy vegemites

its damn fine...it used to be a shithole with shithole nosiy crusty type bands....
i work on campus there as well!!
seems they were happy vegemites