Photos, Video & Audio (of new song) Dark Tranquillity, Sydney '06 @ www.PyroMusic.net

blindfred said:
Anyone got any photos of the crowd whilst Dark Tranquility were playing at Sydney...???? My mates and I have got to be in a photo somewhere!! :)

I will see if I can dig some up for you. Roughly which area of the stage were you near? Left, middle or right?

Hey Pyro they are some fucking awsome photos you took!!!!! I was in the middle a couple of rows from the front but my mate was to the right of the stage... If you have some and could post em that would be great..

Awesome photos... Thanks for that...though i don't think i can see myself... i think i can see my arm in a couple of shots :)

DT-people.jpg

Dt-people-2.jpg

Rofl nice silent paragon, how did u know what I look like? Stalking? lol nah it's all good, it's a good pic of me too.

awesome stuff Pyro and thanx for sharing it

concerning the discussion about the new DT album, I'm looking forward to it ...and to the sceptical opinions about it - to be negative befor the album has been released is a bad sign so look positive pls ;-)