Photos, Video & Audio (of new song) Dark Tranquillity, Sydney '06 @ www.PyroMusic.net

Well here is just 5 of the 50 or so pictures i took, i took some pretty good ones and i was suprised when the bassist posed for me which wa
2lt4.jpg
s nice.
1qo1.jpg
3ru2.jpg
4yz3.jpg
5jn1.jpg

lol i did use Imageshack i just didn't resize them lol. I thought i did it myself when i converted there formats.

why is Nicklasson wearing a St. Pauli T-Shirt? St. Pauli is a part of Hamburg and they have a more or less known football club (although i don't why know why there is a skull on it).

The skull has become their sign, even the flags on the corner of the football field have the skull on them now, heh ;)

Well, so far we only have 2 songs, one of which (assuming the link above is audible - can't check at work) is tough to hear.

I don't think having two songs that share elements with a previous album is at all bad, if other songs are different enough. And I really don't mind if the style is the same, as long as the songs don't sound the same.

~kov.

Anyone got any photos of the crowd whilst Dark Tranquility were playing at Sydney...???? My mates and I have got to be in a photo somewhere!! :)

UndoControl said:
It'll be a Character clone, you'll see. :(

Niklas told in an recent interview (dunno which) that he wanted the new album to be experimental...

However i agree with you. The song are fast, remember character. Oh and even on the release date they do like Character :p All the songs already demoed and a release date in april?? :(

It's Century Media's fault that they keep an already recorded album from being released for so long. I heard the full Character album for the first time in may 2004 and it was released in january of 2005, go figure.

I guess it has to do with how big their total promotion budget is at the time.

Killermik said:
Niklas told in an recent interview (dunno which) that he wanted the new album to be experimental...

However i agree with you. The song are fast, remember character. Oh and even on the release date they do like Character :p All the songs already demoed and a release date in april?? :(

Mixing, mastering, duplication, artwork (maybe it isn't finished yet), and, of course, promotion ! :) April will come fast ! I guess it won't be out until summer.... there are always delays !!!!