Photos, videos & stuff from 2012 Imaginarum tour in Europe & Summer Festivals

Hmm.... interesting. Probably will sound better than through my shitty laptop speakers... honestly... what manufacturer puts the speakers UNDER the front of it?

Some new quality videos from Trondheim, Norway.

Over The Hills And Far Away - August 25. 2012 Borggården, Trondheim

Planet Hell - August 25. 2012 Borggården, Trondheim

Scaretale - August 25. 2012 Borggården, Trondheim

These videos are be shot with the absolutely best smartphone camera on the market, Nokia Pureview 808.

Last edited by a moderator:
The day they can invent a camera that can filter out the people laughing and talking in the audience, we'd really have something there. :lol:

Haha, quoting for truth, C. Kinda annoying... I found myself hissing at the screen for people to STFU.

^ Ugh! Me too! That's one thing that really bugs me about Nightwish, they really don't put out any good recordings. Kamelot tends to put out all sorts of behind the scenes stuff as well as some good recordings often, but not Nightwish. Which is odd as Emppu appears to be surgically attached to his camera. :lol: Though that wouldn't help the concert footage I suppose.

Great phone, too bad it's $700 and useless here in the states!
Useless?? What! You all forced by your government to spend your $700 to suffer from an iCrap or become a rebel sporting a bugdroid?? :zombie:

jk :p

Seriously, keep an eye on the Lumias. The Nokia Pureview technology will be available with the upcoming WP8. Maybe next week already when at least two new models will be revealed on Sept 5.

Useless?? What! You all forced by your government to spend your $700 to suffer from an iCrap or become a rebel sporting a bugdroid?? :zombie:

jk :p

Seriously, keep an eye on the Lumias. The Nokia Pureview technology will be available with the upcoming WP8. Maybe next week already when at least two new models will be revealed on Sept 5.

The technology behind the Lumias is old, and as such, no american cell company wants it

Not trying to be bitchy with my reply, as I read that and could see how rude it comes across. I was reading reviews of it on some tech site after you raved about it. And apparently the OS on the phone, which is little better than a glorified camera, has flopped here before.

I didn't think your comment was being rude, I was just commenting how expensive these cell phones are. I don't think I will ever be able to wrap my mind around the thought of putting money down on a cell phone that costs as much as my mortgage payment. :eek:
I just wanted to clarify my comment lol. Yeah, I'm facing a pricey upgrade or sticking out this cell phone until the contract expires in April... I want a smart phone, not a stupid phone haha. And certainly not one that's more than I make a month.

The technology behind the Lumias is old, and as such, no american cell company wants it
Well, Nokia made the decicion to adopt Microsoft's Windows Phone 7.5 OS as their main smartphone platform in Jan 2011. Since then it took less than 9 months from them to develop and release the first two Lumia models with another two out three months later. Usually designing and launching a completely new phone takes at least 18-24 months. Apple has postponed the upcoming v5 several times and it's been uder development three years now.
That said the Lumia series is far from being "old technology", were it the hardware or the OS in question.

But the Pureview 808 I mentioned above isn't a Lumia# Pureview is a special project Nokia started back in 2007 to develope the best smartphone camera and audio recording system ever. Hence the first release Nokia Pureview 808 was a kind of "demo" as it still runs on the Symbian OS, which was ditched from new Nokia smartphones when WP was chosen. It is a decent smartphone with a unique unmatched 41 Mpx camera and Dolby audio recording features. Once Nokia has transformed the drivers and programs for the upcoming WP8 OS, the new Lumia Pureview will be the king of the hill for a long time :Smokedev:

Not trying to be bitchy with my reply, as I read that and could see how rude it comes across. I was reading reviews of it on some tech site after you raved about it. And apparently the OS on the phone, which is little better than a glorified camera, has flopped here before.
Lol, last night I was just about to flame you :devil: - not for being rude but having no clue. :devil: But I'm glad I did sleep over the night as it seems you learned fast :saint:

Well, as I said, the Symbian OS is what is availible for the Lumias here. I worked in a Nokia factory as a temp worker, so I know the quality that goes into the phones, but at the same time, NO major US carrier offers it. You can use it here, unlocked, but you are going to pay $700 plus whatever the carrier fees are.

got my tickets for the november show at brixton academy, i cant wait and this will be my 1st NW show.
i have been wanting to see them for years but other things have also cropped up, not this time and looking forward to it.

also noticed the support is pain on this part of the tour, has any1 got any songs suggestions of them for me to check out

Mick