Photos, videos & stuff from 2012 Imaginarum tour in Europe & Summer Festivals

Great pics! Wished I had been there but I've never been a fan of summer festivals. I read at least one good review of the Ruisrock performance.

Yes Pere, these pictures are absolutely stunning! Great job!!!
2thumbsupsmiley.gif

My pleasure, glad you like them.

I met today my wife's friend who every year volunteers for the Finnish Red Cross's first aid team at Ruisrock. We talked about the festival, and she told us that the first aid/security staffers had a busy day on Sunday, someone got knifed and the police busted a member of Snoop Dogg's band for smoking pot on the stage, but Saturday, when NW played, was surprisingly calm eventhough the crowd was twice bigger. According to her, all the coppers, paramedics, first aid volunteers, security staffers etc. suddenly felt an urgent need to go and check everything was ok around the main stage when NW started... and to stay there, just in case. :D

Well, James admitted that it was his mistake, and he forgot where his cue was. :(

Yes, I was going to mention that after the Station Fire, pyro in the small venues are pretty much a no-no.
It was pretty much a no-no LONG before the Station Fire. The problem was that in many places the law was being ignored as it was a misconception that mini erbs could not cause harm. In fact, Vince Neil shot off fireworks IN THAT VERY SAME venue (which the Station's Stage Manager admitted) only a few weeks before.

I would love that! I really need to get in on these chats they sound like fun.

We hold a weekly chat every Friday starting at 5 p.m. Pacific and going on until whenever, but if there's a particular time that is good for you or that you'd like to pop in, let me know via e-mail/PM, or you can post an announcement on our Tumblr page (you can also use our Tumblr page to post news about your nuptials so everyone can send their good wishes!).

It was pretty much a no-no LONG before the Station Fire. The problem was that in many places the law was being ignored as it was a misconception that mini erbs could not cause harm. In fact, Vince Neil shot off fireworks IN THAT VERY SAME venue (which the Station's Stage Manager admitted) only a few weeks before.

Yeah, it was definitely the rule before then, but as always, it takes a tragedy before people actually start obeying the rules and doing what they're supposed to. :(

Just wanted to share this that I found on Tumblr from the most recent gig in Colmar, France on Aug 5th. I was excited to see a few things on this setlist (Ever Dream is back and they are still doing Come Cover Me!!!)... Also the Crimson Tide intro made me VERY excited.. I always loved it, and hope I get to see it once... Anyone know what the Mug of Brown Ale is referring to with Over the Hills??
tumblr_m8cd9ucnxa1qdje7eo2_1280.jpg