Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a photoshop of opeth, but an opeth inspired photoshop.

harlequinforestlogo640ra7.jpg

harlequin forest

:)

Oh god, I love this thread. I'm so gonna post some more here.
And I kinda dislike the Zidan Åkerfeldt picture. I mean, not that there's any "hidden" message in it, but it diffinitley sends some signals that Mikael is not openminded, which I believe his is.

tis the harlequin, fire at the bottom from the end of the song because the roots are burning, piano for obvious reasons, woman sleeping on the side to symbolize a dream, theres a handful of other things too, but I like to let people find them.

This thread is awesome, I gotta make another one soon...just don't want to make another bomb like the Mike holding the baby. lol

well, the original pick was of a guy in a joker costume, but you cant really see it in the pic, just the fact that his face is painted white and hes got dark colored lips.

harlequinforestlogo2hq5.jpg

harlequinforestlogo3xy4.jpg

moved the logo to fill the void and then tried one with it blue-ish..? don't know why but I felt like it

I wonder if any of my old shops are still up in this thread... So good.

mendezandoar7djkk2.jpg

Ah, my favorite one I did all topic.

Good times. I even made it with MS Paint. Took a long time to get that oar right.

you cunt I'm the one who put bass on that pelican, you put a shitty oar and some shitty text on it

and why would someone riding a bird have an oar, pelicans have propulsive webbed feet

well, the original pick was of a guy in a joker costume, but you cant really see it in the pic, just the fact that his face is painted white and hes got dark colored lips.

harlequinforestlogo2hq5.jpg

harlequinforestlogo3xy4.jpg

moved the logo to fill the void and then tried one with it blue-ish..? don't know why but I felt like it

Much much better! got any 1152 X 864 versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.