Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
The eyes of Mendez.. mouth of Mikael... the rest of Lindgren:
Menlinmik.jpg

That's just creepy :rofl:

Pretty funny. Traditionally speech bubbles go from highest (first said) to lowest (last said), so it takes a little longer to make sense of.

Yeah thought myself that it's a bit confusing, but I'm too lazy and tired to rearrange it :p but I think it's already quite better mirrored:

akerjesusux9mj3.jpg

but you might have confused the Biblical land of Judah with the apostle Judas.

It's an allusion to a guy who thought Mike whispers "so Judah fucked it up" after the intro in The Apostle In Triumph. I'm not sure about Judah/Judas, but from what I'm reading, Judah is also valid.

I wish I could muster something up. But that Jesus one is funny. I'll look for some online (altho I have a gut feeling there may be slim pickins) and pls don't stop with the funnies ppl. I think the rediculously bad quality of some of these contributes to the humor.

well, excuse the poor quality, I made this one back when Ghost Reveries was just a title for us but I somehow managed to lost it in my disk and didn't find patience to make a new one with the same idea, but I accidentally found it today and thought I'd share it with everyone...

opethmw1.jpg

This thread cracks me up! what happened to Chewbakerfeldt? ill post it again, i thought it was bloody hilarious!

im new but long time forum lurker and 'peth fan from deliverance days.

Status
Not open for further replies.