Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't been any worthwhile posts in this thread in months

Considering we've had plenty of replies along the lines of ":lol:", "Haha" "Genius" etc. it's clear that some people are appreciating these shops. If you don't, that's your problem. Here's an idea, those of you who think the quality has dropped, raise the bar. Contribute your own digital witticisms instead of lamenting about the quality of what you don't find funny.

This thread always puts a smile on my face, regardless of whether or not the execution is good or the humour is subtle. Sometimes you just need to do stupid shit because it's fun, without having to worry about quality.

I for one think The Burger Portrait was hilarious.

Unbenannt2.jpg

Considering we've had plenty of replies along the lines of ":lol:", "Haha" "Genius" etc. it's clear that some people are appreciating these shops. If you don't, that's your problem. Here's an idea, those of you who think the quality has dropped, raise the bar. Contribute your own digital witticisms instead of lamenting about the quality of what you don't find funny.

This thread always puts a smile on my face, regardless of whether or not the execution is good or the humour is subtle. Sometimes you just need to do stupid shit because it's fun, without having to worry about quality.

I for one think The Burger Portrait was hilarious.

people appreciating those shops is just evidence of the rampant retardation that has ruined this once-epic thread. the standard has been lowered so far because every idiot fanboy will guffaw at any picture with an opeth lyric shoddily pasted in it. my contributions to this thread are well-known, you just don't know who I am

people appreciating those shops is just evidence of the rampant retardation that has ruined this once-epic thread. the standard has been lowered so far because every idiot fanboy will guffaw at any picture with an opeth lyric shoddily pasted in it. my contributions to this thread are well-known, you just don't know who I am
Don´t be so narrow-minded... I don´t wanna attack you and I am sure I appreciate your work, even if i don´t know it is yours, but you cannot say that the standard lowered... If you look through this whole thread you will find good ones and bad ones next to each other(in your opinion).
It has nothing to do with retardation it´s just about humor. And everybody has his own humor.
No question that different people will post different pictures with different intentions.
They are nothing, you are everything... :heh:

I never claimed to know who you were, or deny that you might have contributed. I was just proposing that instead of complaining about it people should try to improve it. Saying "what we did in the old days was much better" and prompting a closure isn't exactly constructive. Especially since that judgement is entirely subjective.

I'm not saying everyone has to enjoy every shop, of course there's going to be a difference of opinion. But I don't see how complaining about it makes any sense. If you don't like a shop, ignore it and it will "go away". It's not like anyone's forcing you to read this thread. As far as I know it doesn't break the board rules, I saw nothing about burgers in there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.