Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
8y5q4y.jpg

ROFL WELL DONE

It's based on the fact that Illidan appeared in the WC3 strategy games, which is roughly around 2003, so unless you can prove you came up with the name before that I have to say that Blizzard indeed came up with the name first.

I'm astounded by your aggressive defense of the game's characters and lore, which themselves are absolute weaksauce and defeat the universe's own sense of canon with each turn. You don't HAVE to say anything, and I've got nothing to prove to you. If the basis of your claim is that the name appeared in a game 5 years ago, you're in for a rude awakening. Did Blizzard also coin "Stormrage"? Or "Furion"? Or "Uther"? Two of those are too derivative to be defended as "original", even by you, and the last is from British folklore. So is it that much of a stretch to say that someone, somewhere in the world, might have been "Illidan" before a computer game character? Why don't you track down the 10,000 Harry Potters and give them shit for it, too.

You may have my word that I thought of it before the year 2003, the same way the Egyptians and the Mayans thought up the pyramids independently of the other. That's all I can really do for you. Do I care? Apparently enough to post a quick rebuttal. The Internet is serious business, after all. But do I care what you think? No.

duty_calls.png

This is by no means groundbreaking, but I was driving home and I saw this sign from the NSW government. All I could hear was 'I don't know HOW or WHY..'

mobile_rbt170x170.jpg

I'm astounded by your aggressive defense of the game's characters and lore, which themselves are absolute weaksauce and defeat the universe's own sense of canon with each turn. You don't HAVE to say anything, and I've got nothing to prove to you. If the basis of your claim is that the name appeared in a game 5 years ago, you're in for a rude awakening. Did Blizzard also coin "Stormrage"? Or "Furion"? Or "Uther"? Two of those are too derivative to be defended as "original", even by you, and the last is from British folklore. So is it that much of a stretch to say that someone, somewhere in the world, might have been "Illidan" before a computer game character? Why don't you track down the 10,000 Harry Potters and give them shit for it, too.

You may have my word that I thought of it before the year 2003, the same way the Egyptians and the Mayans thought up the pyramids independently of the other. That's all I can really do for you. Do I care? Apparently enough to post a quick rebuttal. The Internet is serious business, after all. But do I care what you think? No.

duty_calls.png

You deserve a smile.
:)

actually, that was the inspiration i needed for my first photoshopeth attempt:

mikamage.jpg

anyway, wer really need more cool pictures of the band, this mikael face is totally over used now.

actually, that was the inspiration i needed for my first photoshopeth attempt:

mikamage.jpg

anyway, wer really need more cool pictures of the band, this mikael face is totally over used now.

lol man that face blends so well into the wow-nerd style :D

Naaaaaw, Martin is the one whose eyes are always half-shut, not Per! And Fredrik is blonde. But good attempt nonetheless :p

Oh, and Illidan, thanks for posting that picture, I laughed hysterically.

well, when i said we need more pictures, i actually wanted you (the forum members) to show me the funniest ones so i don't have to look for them myself:heh: ...this picture thread is kind of big, really big

well, when i said we need more pictures, i actually wanted you (the forum members) to show me the funniest ones so i don't have to look for them myself:heh: ...this picture thread is kind of big, really big

Yeah I agree. It was a pain in the ass to find a good pic. We should gather some funny pics and put them in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.