Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
istockphoto_3637012_small_ape_eating_lotus_flowers_cambodia.jpg

The Lotus Eater :Smokin:

hmm, someone posting something, mentioning Russian gets a blow from Samsare because it was racist ... but profiling everything arabic as "terrorist" and making stupid racist jokes about arabic names, then doesn't ...
guess it is an american forum after all.

Who said everything Arabic is related to terrorism? One person said he looked like a terrorist in that pic, and one other said he looked Arabic with that beard. No one said all Arabs are terrorists or anything like that.

hmm, someone posting something, mentioning Russian gets a blow from Samsare because it was racist ... but profiling everything arabic as "terrorist" and making stupid racist jokes about arabic names, then doesn't ...
guess it is an american forum after all.

+1

What if someone did a joke about the stereotypes of the French, similar to the one I did about Russians. What also be censored and edited on account of being "racist"?

Not all people from the Middle East are terrorists, but all terrorists are from the Middle East.

That's of course excluding the American state.

Anyway, this is not the place for such discussions, but I always feel an irresistible urge to reply to dumb statements like this one.

Not all people from the Middle East are terrorists, but all terrorists are from the Middle East.

IRA, RAF (Rote Armee Fraction), the Resistance in second World War, ETA, various militant groups in the USA, many groups in South America, rebels in North America in the second half of the 18th century, African militia's, and many rebel groups in South East Asia ...
all of these and undoubtfully more qualify as what nowadays is called terrorism. (whether I agree with that is another issue). yet none of these are from the Middle East but have been around longer than the first "terrorists" from the Middle East, one might say they stole the idea.

ANYWAY :p back to photoshops ... just needed to reply to this ignorance, like the guy above me needed to as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.