Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
exil said:
mikaelisgod.jpg

One thing about this painting that always struck me is how much effort God is putting into reaching towards Adam, but Adam is barely trying to reach back.

the main thing that struck me was that he has a small cock, but hey whatever jumps out at you

Vegetaman said:
My third and final submission (because my well has run dry):

vegopeth4an.jpg

This one made me laugh... cause Mikael says something in Lamentations about how the sound dude can make stuff sound like whatever he wants,

Mike then said how the dude could make it seem like you were trapped inside an orange or something... and it was just so bizzare that it made me laugh, and this reminded me of it :p

HaloPhenomenon said:
i think that the pics of the downsyndrome children are stupid...i mean, grown men laughing to a sick child...
well if they didn't have downs syndrome, it wouldn't be funny. get it?

lol @ calling someone with downs syndrome a "Sick child" it always makes me laugh when people who are trying their utmost to be sensitive usually end up being more offensive and coming across as morons.

brownette said:
This one made me laugh... cause Mikael says something in Lamentations about how the sound dude can make stuff sound like whatever he wants,

Mike then said how the dude could make it seem like you were trapped inside an orange or something... and it was just so bizzare that it made me laugh, and this reminded me of it :p

haha thats great. i laughed so hard when he said that on lamentations! it came out of nowhere: 'i wanna sound like im inside an orange'.

i think this thread is by far the coolest... where else would you find people saying: 'if he didnt have down syndrome it wouldnt be funny!?'

:Wreath: said:
Is the text in the image an original quote? If so, this one is very good :D

An original Mike quote or an original Me quote? If it's the latter, then yes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.