Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
signal, your poor photoshopping, combined with the failed htmling as well as the horrible "4" in "shrek 4" lead me to believe you have a very bleak future

Ganza said:
japanesemikael1fc.jpg

ROFL. awesome job:lol: :lol:

signal_flow said:
its the idea of it, not the quality. this isnt a contest (except up in your febal broken little mind)

well said tbh.

gunt has contributed loads to this thread and he is clearly adequate with photoshop, but 75% of the pictures posted by him arent even mildly funny.. yeah its clever seeing mikael's head on someone elses body but its not funny if its just random people and has no comic opeth reference or value :\

so lets get back on topic and back photopshopping some awesome pictures:

I dont know about you man but I fucking laughed at most of them. If it has Mikael in the stupid thing, then obviously its Opeth related. Just chill brah

daz436 said:
gunt has contributed loads to this thread and he is clearly adequate with photoshop, but 75% of the pictures posted by him arent even mildly funny.. yeah its clever seeing mikael's head on someone elses body but its not funny if its just random people and has no comic opeth reference or value :\

haha, first, look at your own sig..pot meet kettle.
second, whether or not you like gunt or think he's an asshole, without his p-shops this thread would be miserable

signal_flow said:
its the idea of it, not the quality. this isnt a contest (except up in your febal broken little mind)

dont be mad and jealous because i make em look good (self taught) in like 10 minutes

how do ps and html skills factor into someones future?
-ill help you with this one(before you hurt yourself): they dont

therefore, your inability to complete a logical sentence/insult leads me to believe that you are a load that your mother should have swallowed
i'll ignore the fact that you misspelled "feeble"--actually, no i won't. you fucking idiot, you misspelled FEEBLE, a very easy word to spell. it looks like you attempted to combine FEEBLE with fetal, which is cute, but obviously not your intent.

and yes, it IS the quality of, not the idea. any cocksucker can get the "idea" to put akerfeldt's face on shrek, but it takes someone who doesn't suck (not you) to make it look like a non-piece of shit (which you failed to do).

you didn't make them look good. took you 10 minutes? would've taken me 5 (And it would've looked 10 times better). you're self-taught? guess what dickface, so am i! whoops!

and you bring up a good point. my insult just couldn't compare to the epic "you're the load your mom should've swallowed" blast. the best part about that one: i've never heard it before! very original. and original insults are always the funniest! because i've never heard someone say "you're the load your mom should've swallowed." well played, insultmaster. here's a funny one i made up myself. try and figure out what it means!

lmao at anybody criticizing putting opeth faces on random people, you failures haven't contributed anything but horrific song title references and mspaint quality hack jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.