Photoshopeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
best joke? hardly. how bout all those ones where someone put akerfeldt's face on something and then put a little speech bubble next to him, where he's saying something with "lol!!11!1one" or "roflcoptersz" or something other HYSTERAKILL? those are always funny. never get old imho

Gunt Piddlesworth said:
best joke? hardly. how bout all those ones where someone put akerfeldt's face on something and then put a little speech bubble next to him, where he's saying something with "lol!!11!1one" or "roflcoptersz" or something other HYSTERAKILL? those are always funny. never get old imho

They're quite obviously the second best jokes in this topic.

Well, aside from that one "lolz peter get down from there", Blackwater Park, and the Mikael = Jesus one at the start of the thread.

Don't flame me much for this, please. I tried. Really.

mikeorly2fh.jpg

illidurit said:
hah, ironic you should ask someone as incredible as me to contribute, while this forum languishes with the same threads over and over and the same crappy prog metal circlejerks over and over

luckily there are a few threads worth existing like this one, the old prog
thread, and the various nfu recommendations

ask 75% of the board to "contribute something useful" then worry about me, twit

haha why would i ask 75% of this board to contribute something useful first when you are clearly one of the worst offenders. why do you have to ruin the few threads worth existing by contributing to them?

biggsy said:
haha why would i ask 75% of this board to contribute something useful first when you are clearly one of the worst offenders. why do you have to ruin the few threads worth existing by contributing to them?

you're one of two losers who haven't realized my genius, half the forum missed akerfeldt and hetfield in my last 'shop because I own so much

illidurit said:
you're one of two losers who haven't realized my genius, half the forum missed akerfeldt and hetfield in my last 'shop because I own so much

haha im not talking about your photoshops you dickhead. your no genius. your an idiot full of arrogance and conceit. go back to your world of dreams and leave the posting of intelligent comments to people with an IQ higher than 10... ie. not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.